First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Finally! Got my sticker last night. Sport S. Ordered 4/1, build sheet 4/29, sticker 5/9.
Nice.

Mines been sitting for 5 days waiting for bedliner.
Ordered on 4/28. Got my build sheet on 5/5. Hoping it gets out of JB this week.

Advertisement

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Such hit and miss, like you said. I am surprised they haven't block my IP yet haha
Lol I think that everytime I try lol did you write down the name of the Rep that helped you so you know for next time?

Last edited:

Sponsored

rmneal

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'47 CJ2a
Ordered 4/7

Arrived 5/10
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking vmacocss05_1237593202250-1-01

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking vmacocss05_1237593202250-1-01

Waiting for my wife so I can go get it! (No trade or else I'd already be there 🤣)
Congrats! Looks awesome!! Jeep Chat has said mine has been delivered, but I have not heard anything from the dealership. In the process of selling my Tundra and would prefer to have cash from that rather than tap into savings! Lol! Not sure how long I can hold out though!!

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Congrats! Looks awesome!! Jeep Chat has said mine has been delivered, but I have not heard anything from the dealership. In the process of selling my Tundra and would prefer to have cash from that rather than tap into savings! Lol! Not sure how long I can hold out though!!
I'm assuming they may not notify us until prep is done but that's purely speculation.

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
2021 GLADIATOR MOJAVE
Ordered 4/20
VON 4/20
VIN 4/22
D Status 4/22

Now for the wait...
computerrage.gif
D1 Status 5/3
Build Date scheduled for 5/14

Seems to be moving in the right direction.....At least for now. :fingerscrossed:
Just checked in with Jeep chat to see what they had for a status since Travis @ Tri-City is out this week. They said this:
"I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest."

Not exactly sure what that means. Every time before whatever they said would match up roughly with a status code description. Oh well at least they didn't say it was on hold or anything and it does seem to be an updated status from what they gave last week.

The wait is real.... but not as real as the wait that our friends to the north 🇨🇦 are experiencing.

Sponsored

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well been a week since I got VIN and window sticker, still no build sheet or change from D status..

so Ordered 4/6 actually struck deal 3/25 with dealer
VON 4/15
Vin 5/5
Window sticker 5/7

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement