Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Maximus the gladiator

First Name
Davie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Launch edition
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

If the Jeep is an overseas model like mine will it still get a window sticker? As this is A US item we don’t have them here in Australia. I have found the build sheet thank you guys awesome tool. I’m just trying to find out if it’s built and ready for shipping

Advertisement

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
If the Jeep is an overseas model like mine will it still get a window sticker? As this is A US item we don’t have them here in Australia. I have found the build sheet thank you guys awesome tool. I’m just trying to find out if it’s built and ready for shipping
The build sheet comes after it is built.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, does anyone know how often this sheet is updated? I've been checking regularly because I'm curious to see how soon it is before we see builds completed again.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Just curious, does anyone know how often this sheet is updated? I've been checking regularly because I'm curious to see how soon it is before we see builds completed again.
It seems to get updated at least once a day, sometimes multiple times. It should show the last time the sheet was updated

Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Yesterday it was updating every 2-3 hours starting at 4:30am. And today it hasn’t updated since 10pm. So who knows!

Not that I’ve been constantly refreshing...

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday it was updating every 2-3 hours starting at 4:30am. And today it hasn’t updated since 10pm. So who knows!

Not that I’ve been constantly refreshing...
Lol that's exactly why I asked... and Yes I have been refreshing hourly (if not more)! I noticed there hadn't been a refresh since yesterday at 10PM PST, which led me to the question. Glad to know I'm not the only one stalking this page.

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (Rubicon-R.I.P) Mojave (the Ruby was totaled by a DD in Jan!)
G'Day fellow stalkers. I'm waiting on a Mojave ordered 4/11/2020. Dealer said delivery date is 6/11/2020. I wish this thing would update - I just put my VIN in yesterday. No clue when to actually expect it with the shutdown and all. I thought somewhere on here I read that ordered and sold cars are put at the front of the production schedule. Can anyone confirm that?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
G'Day fellow stalkers. I'm waiting on a Mojave ordered 4/11/2020. Dealer said delivery date is 6/11/2020. I wish this thing would update - I just put my VIN in yesterday. No clue when to actually expect it with the shutdown and all. I thought somewhere on here I read that ordered and sold cars are put at the front of the production schedule. Can anyone confirm that?
Congrats on the order! You’re like many of us that are pulling out hair trying to figure out why this damn thing hasn’t updated since 10pm PST yesterday!

Yes, generally speaking sold orders are put to the top of the line, since it’s considered quick cash for FCA they want them built and sold. As far as June 11 delivery for you, I’m shocked they told you that. I would say that’s a guesstimate at best right now. Two questions for you, when did they give you that delivery date, and have you spoken with the dealer and/or Jeep Chat to get your vehicles masters status code?

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the order! You’re like many of us that are pulling out hair trying to figure out why this damn thing hasn’t updated since 10pm PST yesterday!

Yes, generally speaking sold orders are put to the top of the line, since it’s considered quick cash for FCA they want them built and sold. As far as June 11 delivery for you, I’m shocked they told you that. I would say that’s a guesstimate at best right now. Two questions for you, when did they give you that delivery date, and have you spoken with the dealer and/or Jeep Chat to get your vehicles masters status code?
Initially the ship date I was told was 6/1/2020 before the plant opening date was moved from the 4th to the 18th. When the plant opening date moved to the 18th I called the dealer an he gave me the 6/11/2020 date. I was in "D" code as of last week before the plant reopened. That code would suggest I am tee'd up for production behind orders placed before mine.

Also, I read an article quoting the plant manager that said the plant was expected to be rolling out half of normal production numbers (700 out of 1400 daily) by the end of the week.

Here's another quote:

"After welcoming back nearly 12,000 employees to our U.S. manufacturing facilities today, we successfully resumed production of our award-winning vehicles under a comprehensive, multi-layered program of health and safety measures designed with the single purpose of safeguarding employees.

"We were pleased with today’s restart. Everyone followed the new protocols and our plants were fully staffed to start production. We expected nothing less from FCA's incredible employees. We are very confident that we have all the right protection measures in place to keep them all safe. We also want to thank our dedicated team of employees whose leadership and ingenuity helped prepare our facilities for today’s successful restart."

Last edited:

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Initially the ship date I was told was 6/1/2020 before the plant opening date was moved from the 4th to the 18th. When the plant opening date moved to the 18th I called the dealer an he gave me the 6/11/2020 date. I was in "D" code as of last week before the plant reopened. That code would suggest I am tee'd up for production behind orders placed before mine.

Also, I read an article quoting the plant manager that said the plant was expected to be rolling out half of normal production numbers (700 out of 1400 daily) by the end of the week.
I did see that too (the 700). You’re probably in D1 with the rest of us. It sounds like your dealing was just giving you a beat guess. I’m secretly holding out for an early June delivery as well. My order went in on April 22nd.

I just want to see this damn thing update and start seeing trucks churn out. Then we’ll have a better idea of dates for all of us.

alanglois

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did see that too (the 700). You’re probably in D1 with the rest of us. It sounds like your dealing was just giving you a beat guess. I’m secretly holding out for an early June delivery as well. My order went in on April 22nd.

I just want to see this damn thing update and start seeing trucks churn out. Then we’ll have a better idea of dates for all of us.
Amen, and I can drive to the plant in about an hour from my house so it’s too bad I can’t pick it up there and save time in the delivery BS!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Amen, and I can drive to the plant in about an hour from my house so it’s too bad I can’t pick it up there and save time in the delivery BS!
That totally sucks! Don’t forget the $1500 you’d save too lol

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
The train tracking system is the worst too. I am hoping for the best for you, but I bet it will take a stupid long amount of time for them to ship it one hour to you. FCA's chat estimate was a joke they would give me the same range even after days of that range had passed.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Back in the day when I ordered mine the “delivery date” stated in the system was actually the date it hit the line to start production. Best of luck! Can’t wait to see the market flooded with Mojave’s. I wasn’t patient enough to wait (I also wanted the tailgate rock armor and the front and rear lockers).

Advertisement

Advertisement