Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
What was it they said?
Basically the same information that I got from the dealer, that it was in D1 status Sequenced for production. I didn't get any other information from the Jeep chat besides that. No info about the manuals. The placed order confirmation I got from my dealer says the ship to date is 6/17/20. However, I'm not sure how accurate that is since nobody really knows what the status of the manual transmission production is.

Advertisement

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Basically the same information that I got from the dealer, that it was in D1 status Sequenced for production. I didn't get any other information from the Jeep chat besides that. No info about the manuals. The placed order confirmation I got from my dealer says the ship to date is 6/17/20. However, I'm not sure how accurate that is since nobody really knows what the status of the manual transmission production is.
the ship to date is typically the day it starts build. Takes about 3 days in the line then out of the factory for the bed liner and some other add-ons.

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
That 2/28 order had a build sheet since before the shutdown. The 3/2 one appeared yesterday. Donā€™t ask me how I know that
Build sheet found for 3/7 order. I predict mine will be found tomorrow unless it doesnā€™t show up until after the bedliner and tonneau are added. They let my paint cure extra long over the holiday weekend.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Build sheet found for 3/7 order. I predict mine will be found tomorrow unless it doesnā€™t show up until after the bedliner and tonneau are added. They let my paint cure extra long over the holiday weekend.
I would think the same, unless they wait to get it back from the bed liner etc before the sticker is issued and itā€™s considered complete. Either way you are lucky and so far these things are proving to take a long while to build!

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
the ship to date is typically the day it starts build. Takes about 3 days in the line then out of the factory for the bed liner and some other add-ons.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. I just assumed that it meant that was the date it would be ready and shipped out of the factory to the dealer.

Sponsored

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator
ordered 3/09/2020
contacted jeep: 5/25/2020
VON: 45687132

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
I am in trim this morning per chat. Try to get Randy on chat. If you get Cathy, just close the window. Wendy is okay, but Randy is the best.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am in trim this morning per chat. Try to get Randy on chat. If you get Cathy, just close the window. Wendy is okay, but Randy is the best.
lol I've had luck with Michelle too. I don't understand why some give you the actual status and details while others say they don't even have access to it...

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Separate post, on an unrelated note but more so for everyone following this thread who has an order placed. I chatted with a super nice guy who is a Manager and in charge of planning at Jeep for the Wrangler and Gladiator. He gave me some interesting insights:

1) Gladiators never get to even 700 built per day. Wrangles only top out at 1000-1100 per day at max capacity and the Gladiator plant is about half that. So by math, that means they typically are pushing out 500-600 max per day which means they are pumping out no more than 250 per day right now if we are lucky, but it sounds like it's much less (see below).
2) As far as he is aware they are still operating on only one shift per day as the UAW is being extra cautious. Don't quote him on the 1 shift per day, it's info from last week and he hasn't been tracking the gladiator as closely, focus has been more on the Wrangler which is their bread winner.
3) For all you folks with Manuals and waiting, he said they started shipping manuals before the shut down. So it seems there is no longer a hold on those and they are queued up with everything else. He also noted that there were not many back ordered at all to work through since they sell next to none on those lol.
4) For me, my Rubicon order was placed on 4/22 and I received my VIN the next day. He looked in the system and said that it's showing I'm still a couple weeks out... but he has no idea how accurate that is at this point. Doesn't give you much insight but for anyone around my date or after it sounds like it's pointless to be bugging Jeep Chat for a week or two!
5) He confirmed sold orders were being put to the front of the queue.

Another small tidbit... We will NOT see Uconnect 5 in the 2021 Gladiator.

Sponsored

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Every day I check this thread for my status to change from none none. it is kind of depressing at this point. I also am bugging jeep chat. Maybe I should have just ordered Max Toe last year lol. Nah I will love my Mojave.... Common Jeep; lets get these built! Garage is starting to get cluttered with stuff jaja

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Would you look at that! By the way, I got an email immediately when it was found.

4DC620D3-83EF-4C8F-8479-1BE9D076E6EF.png
Thatā€™s AWESOME, congrats! Did you check in with Jeep Chat and/or the Dealer and find out what your exact status is now?

In addition to some other Found orders from mid-march I also see that someoneā€™s order that was submitted on 3/27 has even been found in Build status. Thatā€™s a good sign, perhaps they are clearing out somewhat. Still wish there was a way to sort the data from Ordered Date!

Last edited:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
For those with found orders, wish I knew what color they were. There seems to be some skipping around within the dates and I'm guessing that has something to do with builds by batches of color, but no way to be sure:

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1590679958655

Advertisement

Advertisement