Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I don’t know the magic formula for when the build sheet is triggered because my randomly happened a day after sitting in JB. The window sticker SHOULD be generated when the build is totally complete and released to carrier for shipment.
I just got my Build Sheet this afternoon (6/29) !

For the record, that is 17 days later than the "Estimated ship date" on my POC, and 10 days ahead of the date Customer Care gave me as estimated date to start assembly.

No VIN yet, nevertheless I am a happy camper.
Edit: I meant, no window sticker yet.

Advertisement

Last edited:

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I just got my Build Sheet this afternoon (6/29) !

For the record, that is 17 days later than the "Estimated ship date" on my POC, and 10 days ahead of the date Customer Care gave me as estimated date to start assembly.

No VIN yet, nevertheless I am a happy camper.
they should be able to give you a VIN in Jeep chat since that gets assigned before they build the jeep

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
they should be able to give you a VIN in Jeep chat since that gets assigned before they build the jeep
Or ask the dealer, they will be able to provide it as well.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
OOPS. I mis-wrote. I have had the VIN a long time. I meant, no window sticker yet.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Just wanted to check in with everyone in tgis thread. I sure did do enough crying and complaining waiting for mine to be built. My JT arrived at my dealer friday. and I got it saturday! I love it. My entire family loves it! So Hang in there everyone. I ordered march 6th recieved June 27th. it is 100% worth it. Here is a little video me and my girls did for our JT Mojave!. Thanks again to everyone on this forum.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just got pics of mine from the dealer. Going to pick her up tomorrow morning!

IMG_3790.JPEG

IMG_3791.JPEG

IMG_3792.JPEG
Looks sharp!!

Dumb question but here we go.... Are those windows not tinted? I was under the impression the windows came tinted (at least on the rubicon) and I should probably be asking this as well, do the front and back windows come tinted or is it just the back windows?

I did not budget for window tint and I'm in Tampa, FL folks! Damn to hell all the money I've spent without even owning it yet!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet. It just got out of JB yesterday afternoon.
Not bad timing but looks like they are still taking 4-5 days in JB. That's a bottle neck I hope they are trying to improve on. Once you're out of JB you're basically done. From what I have since it's not uncommon to be in KZ the same day. I was on a train and leaving Toledo within 1.5 days of JB completion.

Now, the 3 week train ride I'm experiencing is a different story. I think they are touring my Truck around the US.

Sponsored

Cman1525

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Occupation
Fireman
Eta 7/8-7/22
That’s great news! I checked yesterday & sounds like the couple of us are still on track for the range of 6/29-7/13. I’ll update when we get delivery so you can have an idea of time it takes to get to Tri-City

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Looks sharp!!

Dumb question but here we go.... Are those windows not tinted? I was under the impression the windows came tinted (at least on the rubicon) and I should probably be asking this as well, do the front and back windows come tinted or is it just the back windows?

I did not budget for window tint and I'm in Tampa, FL folks! Damn to hell all the money I've spent without even owning it yet!
Overland is also supposed to have tinted windows.. all pics I've seen do not appear to be tinted...another disappointment.

CP4

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro RS, 2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
That’s great news! I checked yesterday & sounds like the couple of us are still on track for the range of 6/29-7/13. I’ll update when we get delivery so you can have an idea of time it takes to get to Tri-City
I asked Travis yesterday and his response was mid July.

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So...this is interesting (at least to me). I placed my order May 23 for Stingray Rubicon (Auto). Around June 1, I got my VIN and around the same day for some strange reason the tracker on this site showed me (Bosshog) as having sticker already. Obviously that was a mistake. Anyway, as of today, June 30th the tracker on this site has not given me any another update. I just spoke to my dealer and they claim my truck is currently in paint, and expect a July delivery date to the PNW.

Based on this info the tracker on this site seems fairly useless.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
So...this is interesting (at least to me). I placed my order May 23 for Stingray Rubicon (Auto). Around June 1, I got my VIN and around the same day for some strange reason the tracker on this site showed me (Bosshog) as having sticker already. Obviously that was a mistake. Anyway, as of today, June 30th the tracker on this site has not given me any another update. I just spoke to my dealer and they claim my truck is currently in paint, and expect a July delivery date to the PNW.

Based on this info the tracker on this site seems fairly useless.
the tracker is only able to show the window sticker and build sheet. I would confirm it has the right VIN for you. It unfortunately can’t tell you the individual status codes as the Jeep progresses through the build process

Advertisement

Advertisement