Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
Yeah, Jeep Cares told me they stopped using status codes. Which is odd since twice they gave me a status code.

Disconnect and try another agent maybe.

Advertisement

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Thank you!
Can I join jeep cares as long as I have a VIN or does the dealer need to sign me up.? My salesman told me about joinging the jeep wave program for discount on parts etc. Haven't heard about Jeep cares
Thanks
Jeep Cares is customer service. You can call them or online chat with them via the Jeep.com site. You don’t have to join anything. They will just ask for VIN and sone personal information to verify who you are and the order you placed.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
I was told by my dealer today my Jeep Diesel is built but in storage. Hopefully it doesn't find a permament home there.

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
For status you have to contact the dealer or Jeep Cares. They can tell you what stage it is in. Although, it appears that Jeep Cares has stopped quoting the actual letter stage (I.e. D1 etc).
When I checked with Jeep Cares today for an update, they just simply said it was waiting for inspection vs quoting the build status code.
On Saturday they started saying they weren't allowed to tell you a code such as D or D1. Tried again today to see if that was true and got the same line again.

Dennisbeyle

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator Retired

Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
what was your order date?
My order date was 7/15-ish depending on when they actually submitted it. I do have the D1 to D regress on my build sheet as well.

_7slots_

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ, 2020 JLUR 2.0T [wifes], 2021 JTR Ecodiesel [ordered 7/3]
Occupation
Reactor Operator Trainee
Ordered 7/3

D1 as of 9/14 estimated ship date of 10/9

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Still sitting in inspection since 8/31. Not sure what the heck is being quality checked so much for a gas JTR. Apparently after inspection it will go for adding more equipments. Guessing bedliner and few things.
order date: 7/29

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
Still sitting in inspection since 8/31. Not sure what the heck is being quality checked so much for a gas JTR. Apparently after inspection it will go for adding more equipments. Guessing bedliner and few things.
order date: 7/29
You kind of have to take what Jeep chat tells you with a truck load of salt. They don't provide updated information.

Sponsored

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Agreed on Jeep Chat....however, they finally told me something new today so I'm hoping it's somewhat true....although I kinda need the Jeep delayed as I'm supposed to close on a townhouse soon.

Orderd 2021 Overland EcoDiesel on Aug 3rd. Jeep Chat just told me today:
"Thank you, I can see your order has entered the build and is in the Paint stage!"

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Agreed on Jeep Chat....however, they finally told me something new today so I'm hoping it's somewhat true....although I kinda need the Jeep delayed as I'm supposed to close on a townhouse soon.

Orderd 2021 Overland EcoDiesel on Aug 3rd. Jeep Chat just told me today:
"Thank you, I can see your order has entered the build and is in the Paint stage!"
After hearing absolutely nothing, I got the same from Jeep Chat today. "PAINT" Not getting too excited but something is better than nothing.
JTR EcoDiesel ordered 7/20

*screams of joy into a pillow*

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Ordered my Sport S Ecodiesel 7/12....have gotten mixed information but as of today, it's built and awaiting final inspection before going to the storage lot. Not going to hold my breath, as it went from D to D1, then to E on 9/11 after an advisor through Jeep Cares emailed me about it being sequenced for build 9/14. I really hope to get it in time to enjoy some decent weather up here in Washington State now that the fires have died out a bit!

Advertisement

Advertisement