Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Crane operator
My rig was built 9/11(my original ship date) went JS the 12th. No estimate on shipping. I'm worried my dealer said he's had a wrangler stuck in Memphis for a month. I'm trying not care anymore. Y'all get emails from Jeep?

Advertisement

Last edited:

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
My rig was built 9/11(my original ship date) went JS the 12th. No estimate on shipping. I'm worried my dealer said he's had a wrangler stuck in Memphis for a month. I'm trying not care anymore. Y'all get emails from Jeep?
Gas or Diesel? Mine was built 09.16 with a ridic amount of options, and shipped two days later. Also, mine was a manual.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
So weird.
My dealer says I’m at KZS status. Not sure what that means. I’m waiting for clarification. God these NY dealers suck compared to things I read here about other dealers.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
My dealer says I’m at KZS status. Not sure what that means. I’m waiting for clarification. God these NY dealers suck compared to things I read here about other dealers.
It means it has been released from the plant to the shipper.

mpdoors3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave 6MT
Ordered a Mojave 6MT 8/13. Build was complete this week and is now in shipping with date TBD.

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
Update on the loooong train ride- JC told me the rail car was released at Toledo 9/4. Arrived North Platte, NE 9/9. Through that info and my job connections and much searching I found the rail car had arrived in Oregon 9/17. It was stuck in the massive rail hub of North Platte for 5 days before departing on another train. It might be unloaded in Spokane tomorrow (I hope)
Unloaded from rail 9/20, trucked to dealer in ID on 9/22. My ordered wheels/tires on today, still needs front windows tinted and prepped, I can't go get it until Saturday :headbang:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200923_152720a

Sponsored

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
Got my window sticker overnight. Just waiting on a train ride.

JTR Diesel ordered on 7/11.

Getting closer! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Got my window sticker last night as well.
Sport S MT ordered on 8-17

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Ordered my blue Mojave 7/17 , was built a while ago and dealer told me it shipped that’s where he lost track, so today while in my work truck I see gladiators being unloaded at the dealer and a blue one, quick turn around and pull in. Hooray....wait silver wheels ,scrambler stripe ,it’s a sport s! They now have about ten Gladiators on the lot including todays delivery. My salesman saw me and came out he is flipped off, he said my Mojave is off the train in shipping lot waiting along with two other “sold” gladiators, and they deliver all these 2021 dealer stock, while sold ones people are waiting for sit, they have been calling to get the three Gladys, and when he saw a Blue one he thought finally! I think he is pissed , why not deliver sold gladiators to waitng owners so I can meet my quota for end of month instead of sending dealer unsold , dealer financed jeeps?

Last edited:

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
Ordered my blue Mojave 7/17 , was built a while ago and dealer told me it shipped that’s where he lost track, so today while in my work truck I see gladiators being unloaded at the dealer and a blue one, quick turn around and pull in. Hooray....wait silver wheels ,scrambler stripe ,it’s a sport s! They now have about ten Gladiators on the lot including todays delivery. My salesman saw me and came out he is flipped off, he said my Mojave is off the train in shipping lot waiting along with two other “sold” gladiators, and they deliver all these 2021 dealer stock, while sold ones people are waiting for sit, they have been calling to get the three Gladys, and when he saw a Blue one he thought finally! I think he is pissed , why not deliver sold gladiators to waitng owners so I can meet my quota for end of month instead of sending dealer unsold , dealer financed jeeps?
The dealers and FCA have no control over vehicles once they leave the plant. The shipping companies don't know they're sold. They simply know that they have to get a vehicle from point A to point B, in no particular order and pretty much no guaranteed timeframe.

If your dealer shows you their FCA Track you can follow your vehicle. BUT, you'll also notice that ETA's for delivery from rail yard to dealer are typically 2-3 week windows.

It sucks, but that's how it works.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Yup, I really can’t complain , I’m at around eight weeks right now, salesman had said 7-12 weeks. My Mojave was dropped at the yard on Monday with 50 other wranglers and gladiators, they have received shipments every day and have gotten nine Gladiators in two days. He has been calling and e-mailing Chrysler but says it typically doesn’t help. I said oh well we are really only at eight weeks or so, to which he replied , I have three Gladiators and two Wranglers in that bunch at the lot, it’s worth about a grand in bonus if they show up before end of month. My obvious reply was I ain’t signing until I get $500 more for my trade! Ha!......Jack

Advertisement

Advertisement