Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Ordered 09/01, got to Bismarck yesterday and picked it up today. Road trip tomorrow!! Need some sunlight for a better picture.

IMG_20201030_163638859_HDR.jpg
Congrats, man! Looks great! I’m in South Dakota. Was hoping my Overland would be here at the same time!

The wait continues...

Advertisement

Yakpimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Site should be up again. Stats and Raw data tabs aren't working right, but the data about fresh finds and open orders should be showing up now.

It now should correctly identify 2021 vehicles and the 3.0L turbo!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1604162680015

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Site should be up again. Stats and Raw data tabs aren't working right, but the data about fresh finds and open orders should be showing up now.

It now should correctly identify 2021 vehicles and the 3.0L turbo!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1604162680015
Thanks can you post the site again?

Sponsored

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really mulled over where to get the bedliner, and decided to go with factory over LineX, thinking I would get it back sooner than getting it done at the local installer.

I’m really starting to regret that decision.

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
I really mulled over where to get the bedliner, and decided to go with factory over LineX, thinking I would get it back sooner than getting it done at the local installer.

Regret because you think it might take longer to get from factory as a result or because youbthink the quality might be sub-par to linux?

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regret because you think it might take longer to get from factory as a result or because youbthink the quality might be sub-par to linux?
Definitely the time it’s taking. My truck has been at the body vendor for a few weeks now, and people around me who have ordered similar builds have gotten their JTs, even if they ordered a few weeks after. I’m thinking it has to be the bedliner, because the only other body option I have is the tonneau, and that doesn’t appear to be a holdup.

I have no doubt my local LineX would be a little better quality and a little more expensive, but a $100 or a little extra thickness one way or the other wasn’t a determining factor.

What was is being truck less, and 2021 JTOs are piling up at my local dealer and I can’t seem to get mine.

Sponsored

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Definitely the time it’s taking. My truck has been at the body vendor for a few weeks now, and people around me who have ordered similar builds have gotten their JTs, even if they ordered a few weeks after. I’m thinking it has to be the bedliner, because the only other body option I have is the tonneau, and that doesn’t appear to be a holdup.

I have no doubt my local LineX would be a little better quality and a little more expensive, but a $100 or a little extra thickness one way or the other wasn’t a determining factor.

What was is being truck less, and 2021 JTOs are piling up at my local dealer and I can’t seem to get mine.

Well that means I'm in the same boat then. Except I just ordered my 2021 on 10/22. Hope you get yours soon!

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.

I'm sure it isn't the bed liner because I have a bedliner and the roll up tonneau cover, and my JT arrived in Bismarck on Thursday (ordered 09/01 - I'm not trying to rub it in, lol!). Who knows how this order process all goes. It looks like all kinds of delays and some people get surprised by less than 6 weeks wait. Good luck!

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I'm sure it isn't the bed liner because I have a bedliner and the roll up tonneau cover, and my JT arrived in Bismarck on Thursday (ordered 09/01 - I'm not trying to rub it in, lol!). Who knows how this order process all goes. It looks like all kinds of delays and some people get surprised by less than 6 weeks wait. Good luck!
Congrats to you. No ryrme or reason! Argh!

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Huh. That’s all I have for body add-ons and they can’t get the thing through the place. Got my build sticker on 10/13 after a 9/2 build. I have a deer tag for up by you on the 21st and it’s hard to see it getting here in time. Sucks to be without a truck during the entire archery season and now I have to find a ride for rifle.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Huh. That’s all I have for body add-ons and they can’t get the thing through the place. Got my build sticker on 10/13 after a 9/2 build. I have a deer tag for up by you on the 21st and it’s hard to see it getting here in time. Sucks to be without a truck during the entire archery season and now I have to find a ride for rifle.
I right with you Keyser. Got a trip planned for Thanksgiving for Hogs. Argh!

Advertisement

Advertisement