First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I ordered on 9/2 and mine is at body vendor. Got the build sheet a couple weeks back and now it is apparently just sitting. Every day I look forward to getting window sticker and every day I’m disappointed.

I was initially excited I sold my old Ram so fast, but now I’m going into the heart of archery season and I don’t have a vehicle.
I am in the same boat. Stinks. My date is now 11/23 just before the season starts for me. Ordered a week after you. Argh! I sold my JL when i ordered and it stinks being Jeepless! LOL

Advertisement

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
I am in the same boat. Stinks. My date is now 11/23 just before the season starts for me. Ordered a week after you. Argh! I sold my JL when i ordered and it stinks being Jeepless! LOL
Just for curiosity sake, I did a quick sort on the raw data from the tracker. It looks like for orders placed from 9/1-9/14 that 30 have a sticker and 6 do not ... so about 1 in 6 of us belong to this elite club! :LOL:

The poor person that placed an order 8/3 and has a build sheet but no sticker should be our leader though!

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Just got a call from my salesman and my Overland has made it to Bismarck. I will be picking it up tomorrow at 2:00. I probably won't sleep tonight. Ordered 09/01, Build sheet 10/14 and Sticker 10/20. Just over 8 weeks. He said my JL is in the lot awaiting transfer to the rail yard, but I still don't have the build sheet or sticker on that one. Interesting how that all works.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Is it the Mopar Spray in Berliner that’s holding things up? I heard someone say the Mopar Hard Tonneau covers may be in back order? Ordered mine 9/15 and received the VON and VIN quick. Build complete. However it’s been awaiting other options to be installed. No window sticker or update yet.

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Just for curiosity sake, I did a quick sort on the raw data from the tracker. It looks like for orders placed from 9/1-9/14 that 30 have a sticker and 6 do not ... so about 1 in 6 of us belong to this elite club! :LOL:

The poor person that placed an order 8/3 and has a build sheet but no sticker should be our leader though!
Ha ha, that’s my kinda luck! There are worse problems to have, but every week it sits in the same status it gets that much tougher to wait.

Sponsored

Deathstar

First Name
Quark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Reading posts
Is it the Mopar Spray in Berliner that’s holding things up? I heard someone say the Mopar Hard Tonneau covers may be in back order? Ordered mine 9/15 and received the VON and VIN quick. Build complete. However it’s been awaiting other options to be installed. No window sticker or update yet.
Maybe. Our stick Mojave has both bedliner and hard tonneau and ours apparently has been built. 09/02 order. But maybe we got the last ones of that batch. If so, sorry.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager

I am one of the 6, Dang it!

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director

woohoo! That’s me!! Hahaha
The dealer cloned the order on 10/7, the new (cloned) truck should be mine by Monday. It’s currently at the rail yard getting unloaded to be trucked to the dealer. Railyard is only about 10 miles away so its Really close.
as for my first truck, it’s been in inspection since 8/25. Still no sticker, but it’s Supposed to be delivered on 11/15. I asked the dealer to try to sell it locally so that I can Jeep wave to my clone.

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
woohoo! That’s me!! Hahaha
The dealer cloned the order on 10/7, the new (cloned) truck should be mine by Monday. It’s currently at the rail yard getting unloaded to be trucked to the dealer. Railyard is only about 10 miles away so its Really close.
as for my first truck, it’s been in inspection since 8/25. Still no sticker, but it’s Supposed to be delivered on 11/15. I asked the dealer to try to sell it locally so that I can Jeep wave to my clone.
Oh leader, my leader! Congratulations on being our leader until Monday!

Sponsored

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
I am here 7/29 order, build complete 8/28, sticker 10/15, on the rail now making its way to Cali. Almost 14 weeks if I get it end of next week.
Mine did have mopar bedliner and hydro blue. Not sure what part got held up between build and sticker. It is quite a bit loaded Rubicon.
Hopefully, end of next week it arrives.

So all of you have some patience. It will get here ;):rock:

Yakpimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Due to some technical difficulties the updates for this page will be down for a day or two. If you already have a VIN tracking you should still get notification if a sticker or build sheet is found.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Ordered 09/01, got to Bismarck yesterday and picked it up today. Road trip tomorrow!! Need some sunlight for a better picture.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20201030_163638859_HDR

Advertisement

Advertisement