First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in the same boat... waiting for a call from the dealer. Put a deposit on a JTRD on 11/17/2020, I got the VON the next day and the VIN the same week. The first page tracker for this thread had the build sheet generated on 1/5/2021, and the window sticker generated on 1/7/2021. Daniel said it was at the body vendor on 1/5/2021 and was scheduled to ship on 1/7/2021, which he verified it did. He said it should be at Gupton Motors in Springfield Tenn. by 1/18/2021 if everything goes smoothly.

Daniel at Gupton Motors made this order go so easy. If you wonder if you got the best deal possible, or if you left something on the table, you don't have to do that at Gupton Motors. Their prices, along with probably a few dealers in the country that you can count on one hand, are fantastically low.

Advertisement

Mchannell

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Home theater tech
*chomp-chomp on words*...

Ordered on 11/27/20.

I got my build sheet on 01/05/21 and my sticker today 01/07/21!

It's gotten VERY REAL this week!! Wife and I are both excited!

Snazzberry Mojave:
Automatic
Hardtop
8.4 radio / Nav
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Package
Auxiliary Switch Group
Selec-Trac Full Time 4 wheel drive
Satin Black Grille
Black Tubular Side Steps
Engine Block Heater
Spray-in Bedliner
All Weather Slush Mats

Ordered from Travis @ Tri-City - easy!
Ordered mine on 11/24. Snazzberry Overland w/tan leather seats. Supposed to have shipped today!

Sponsored

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
I may have been waiting the longest..
Ordered Sting Grey WIllys 9-26.....
Should be seeing WIlliam 1-18-21....
We shall see....
Also Ordered a 21 Tacoma Trd off road 6 sp manual Army Green on 11-18...still waiting on this...

Zaptrac

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So does it typically take a month once you have a VIN to get any further updates?
Yeah that’s pretty typical. I ordered on 12/2, got the vin from jeep chat on 12/11, dealer told me it entered paint on 1/4, and finally got the build sheet to show up on here on 1/6.

Sponsored

bsd103

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Gladiator Sport S 6spd manual, 2013 Abarth 500, 2012 charger SRT
Just so you guys can have a laugh at my misfortune. My truck was fully complete and in KZ status over a month ago (after making trips all around the toledo plant and a trip to the body vendor). It was supposed to be delivered sometime mid december, then was delayed 3 or 4 times. Eventually pushed for more info when the ETA turned into TBD. Looks like after final inspections and half a dozen trips around the plant, to the body vendor, etc. the transport driver claimed he couldn't get the gladiator in reverse (a manual transmission) so opted not to pick it up. My dealer (who is only a couple hundred miles away from the plant - in western NY) tried to get them to ship it anyway since you could just roll it off the truck in neutral. Sounds like FCA wants to have a more local dealer look at it but I don't think anyone has verified that the guy just didn't know about the reverse lockout yet (seems like it's just been sitting for weeks now). Sounds like they're either going to attempt a "fix" or crush it depending on what's found. No ETA, I don't think I'll see it this month, maybe never.

And yes, I had to watch the delivery date slip 1 week at a time throughout employee pricing..

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Gladiator
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
Dealer updated me today that it's on their lot, going through inspection and detail and awaiting certificate of origin, hopefully will be ready to drive away with tomorrow!
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20210112_162712

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Dealer updated me today that it's on their lot, going through inspection and detail and awaiting certificate of origin, hopefully will be ready to drive away with tomorrow!
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20210112_162712
Congrats!!

Just so you guys can have a laugh at my misfortune. My truck was fully complete and in KZ status over a month ago (after making trips all around the toledo plant and a trip to the body vendor). It was supposed to be delivered sometime mid december, then was delayed 3 or 4 times. Eventually pushed for more info when the ETA turned into TBD. Looks like after final inspections and half a dozen trips around the plant, to the body vendor, etc. the transport driver claimed he couldn't get the gladiator in reverse (a manual transmission) so opted not to pick it up. My dealer (who is only a couple hundred miles away from the plant - in western NY) tried to get them to ship it anyway since you could just roll it off the truck in neutral. Sounds like FCA wants to have a more local dealer look at it but I don't think anyone has verified that the guy just didn't know about the reverse lockout yet (seems like it's just been sitting for weeks now). Sounds like they're either going to attempt a "fix" or crush it depending on what's found. No ETA, I don't think I'll see it this month, maybe never.

And yes, I had to watch the delivery date slip 1 week at a time throughout employee pricing..
This does not bode well for my first foray into getting a Jeep. Shouldn't they expedite your build at this poitn?
I hope my order goes smoothly.

Hardhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram Diesel, 95 Jeep Wrangler, 21 Jeep Gladiator

Oh man that sucks!!!! I just ordered mine last week and cannot wait already I cannot even imagine what you going through, I hope you get yours soon

bsd103

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Gladiator Sport S 6spd manual, 2013 Abarth 500, 2012 charger SRT
Oh man that sucks!!!! I just ordered mine last week and cannot wait already I cannot even imagine what you going through, I hope you get yours soon
Thanks, definitely really frustrated at this point. The dealer has been trying their best. Frankly they're getting the shaft on this too since they get invoiced for the truck when it's released for shipping, so FCA has already stuck them with the bill. It's insane how poorly handled something like this can be.

Advertisement

Advertisement