First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Yep...I have gotten a vibe when communicating with Jeep chat like they may be able to just sort of see super high level info (and not into the sub-steps and phases) and that they honestly are just sort of guessing. I have a sarge green sport s max tow that was ordered on 12/23 and they just keep saying it is being "sequenced for production" and despite me sort of gently pushing for any dates (for build or ship) they have not provided any dates or even estimats beyond "check back with us in a week or two". I am totally ok with an up to three month wait given the dela i got and ability to spec it "my way" but the inability of them to provide any info is a little frustrating.....especially since you know darn well it is buried in the system somewhere. My guess is that some of it gets into their competitive/business inside info and that it may be obscured to the front line customer service level folks.
If it’s ok I’m gonna follow you’re approach. I built a Sarge Green Freedom Edition with Max Tow and ordered it on 12/26 so it should be following yours shortly after is my guess.

Advertisement

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Your salesman can get the best, latest info.
That is my experience too. I was in the dealership last week and the salesman told me mine was on the rail in Indiana scheduled to be in Council Bluffs, IA the 30th. That is fairly good detail even though he was smart to mention don't count on it completely!!

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Just texted my salesman (have been trying not to be too needy lol...I know he is a very busy guy). I now have an estimated build date of 2/4, and he estimates arrival at the dealership roughly ten days after that.

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Got the email today from Cryptostickers that my VIN tracking has changed. The build sheet was found. The dealer told me a week ago that it should be build this week and shipped the 2nd of February and so far that is what it is looking like. I guess the sticker is found once it is built. So excited!!!!

Sponsored

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
VON: 1/5
VIN: 1/6
My dealer has told me it is being built and should ship 2/10, arrive by 2/20. Jeep Chat just gives me the vague parts gathered, scheduled for assembly BS and won’t give a code. I am hoping my dealer information is correct.

Sponsored

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ordered from gupton on 1/2 and it's still in D1 status. He's estimating it may ship by the end of February.

Advertisement

Advertisement