First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT gladiator rubicon diesel
Occupation
Professional land surveyor
I have a VON but no VIN yet. :-( Trust me. I've been asking. No manual. White auto Mojave.
I got my VIN from jeep chat. Give them the VON and ask for the VIN. Got it the 2nd week after order.

Advertisement

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I got my VIN from jeep chat. Give them the VON and ask for the VIN. Got it the 2nd week after order.
Jeep Chat does not apply to Canada. I have to rely on my dealership. Seems like everything is slower here. I may try to get on my work VPN with a US MAC address and see if they will give me any info.

Rgr1283

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Willy's diesel ordered on 2/28. Build sheet is available however the tracker shows "NOT FOUND". I have no idea how long the sheet has been available, I just happened to click on the link and bang, there is the build sheet. I tried refreshing the tracker and it still shows not found.

My window sticker is not available so the logic on the tracker may be, if both aren't found, render "NOT FOUND" labels on the link even though 1 of the 2 may indeed be available.

Mine was a little off too. Ordered 2/18 but tracker said 3/18 for 3 weeks before that date. Then window sticker wasn't correct, maybe just a glitch. Btw my JT was delivered to dealer on 3/18 but jeep chat didn't have any updates prior to that.

canjeep33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2019 WK2
Occupation
Education
Did you see this at the start of this form?

For Canadian orders the Cassens trucking company is the delivery company. They have a website at https://www.cassens.com/ that you can register to watch progress to the dealer. You will need the dealer's cooperation to register.
Just an update that may be helpful to others... I was able to get my dealer code and used my VIN but had no success online. I called Cassens and they were awesome! I spoke to a couple different people and in the end they were able to locate my vehicle and inform me that my truck was taken off the train in Calgary on Saturday. Should be taking possession soon!

Sponsored

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Just an update that may be helpful to others... I was able to get my dealer code and used my VIN but had no success online. I called Cassens and they were awesome! I spoke to a couple different people and in the end they were able to locate my vehicle and inform me that my truck was taken off the train in Calgary on Saturday. Should be taking possession soon!

BOOM! Very exciting. Post pics when you take delivery. We will have to wheel our Gladiators in the mountains some time.

Last edited:

canjeep33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2019 WK2
Occupation
Education
BOOM! Very exciting. Post pics when you take delivery. We will have to wheel our Gladiators in the mountains some time.
My truck arrived at the dealer today and I take possession tomorrow. Ordered January 25 and delivery March 24 in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. Not too bad.

IMG_20210323_115828.jpg

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
My vehicle was ordered 2-25-2021 and Jeep chat says this today " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided".

Anyone have a guestimate of how long additional equipment installation might take or shipping to So Cal?

Sponsored

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
My vehicle was ordered 2-25-2021 and Jeep chat says this today " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided".

Anyone have a guestimate of how long additional equipment installation might take or shipping to So Cal?
Mine was ordered December 16th and last update pending delivery some time in April. Mira Loma rail yard is a mess and it has been sitting there for three weeks, with an estimated two more weeks to get to the dealer 45 miles away. For the additional equipment might be some options that you ordered, like bed liner, This usually only adds a few days to a week.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Ordered my Willys ED on 2/28. Got a hit on the sticker today from tracking, the dealer texted me and said the truck is confirmed in-transit and should be there by end of next week. I'm pretty stoked!

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
Mine was ordered December 16th and last update pending delivery some time in April. Mira Loma rail yard is a mess and it has been sitting there for three weeks, with an estimated two more weeks to get to the dealer 45 miles away. For the additional equipment might be some options that you ordered, like bed liner, This usually only adds a few days to a week.
Holy crap that's a long wait. I'm in the LA area and am not aware of any rail problems here. I'll ping Jeep Chat in two weeks if I don't hear anything from my dealer.

badgercheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Wrangler X (Gladiator purchase planned for 2021)
Does anyone have good intel on how long on average it takes to go from window sticker to delivery? Got my window sticker hit today. Ordered 3/15. It all seems to be happening very quickly!

Calvin heinly

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT gladiator rubicon diesel
Occupation
Professional land surveyor
Does anyone have good intel on how long on average it takes to go from window sticker to delivery? Got my window sticker hit today. Ordered 3/15. It all seems to be happening very quickly!
What did you order? Ordered mine on 3/3 and still no hits.

Advertisement

Advertisement