First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
Just got notice today my window sticker is available. Truck ordered on 2-25, build sheet available 3-18 and window sticker 3-31. That's encouraging but probably not an indication its shipped yet.

Advertisement

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
My order went in on Saturday (3/27/21) and I already have a VON, VIN and estimated ship date of 4/11/21 which seems quick. I'm expecting delays
Sounds right. Mine was built 13 days after order. Shipped 3 or 4 days after that. But they're saying about 6 weeks to get here once shipped!

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
An update for my Nacho, Just picked it up last night, 03/31/21 ordered 02/08/21. Sport S Max Tow with Bedliner from the factory. Checked on it the night before at the dealer and they had tracking showing it just left second rail departure soooo..... When on train it is somewhere on the way.

DCA-069

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Government
Mine was ordered December 16th and last update pending delivery some time in April. Mira Loma rail yard is a mess and it has been sitting there for three weeks, with an estimated two more weeks to get to the dealer 45 miles away. For the additional equipment might be some options that you ordered, like bed liner, This usually only adds a few days to a week.
Your truck is having "vendor modifications" done. For me, that was the spray-in bedliner, hard top headliner and tonneau cover install. I got the same message about ten days before delivery to the dealership. BUT...I live about 350 miles from the factory, so mine travelled only by truck. The whole rail thing seems impossible to predict. Good luck, though. It's a great day when you finally see it on the lot! That was the day I snapped my profile pic.

Sponsored

Unclerez

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Director of Business Development
Happy Easter I guess!! Ordered 3/17 and left Toledo this am at 8:30am.

1DE0BC5C-F1FD-4FD4-8E9A-6203A19558F8.png

OrangeCJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 CJ5, 2021 JTRD
Mine was ordered December 16th and last update pending delivery some time in April. Mira Loma rail yard is a mess and it has been sitting there for three weeks, with an estimated two more weeks to get to the dealer 45 miles away. For the additional equipment might be some options that you ordered, like bed liner, This usually only adds a few days to a week.
Looks like we are riding in the same SLOW BOAT. I ordered on December 18th, so i just wanted to commiserate with you! I just got a note from "Jeff" with a new two week window of delivery... Really blows my mind that a business as controlled and dialed in as the automotive industry would have such poor organization, tracking and logistics. Some people getting orders in 4 weeks, and other taking 16+ weeks? Everybody says "you will forget when you see it sitting at the the dealership" but seeing others take delivery after about a month sure makes me wonder.

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
ordered JTR 3/24, vin/von 3/25, build sheet/window sticker 4/1. Jeep chat update 4/2 says fully assembled ready for shipping dealer ETA 4/19-5/3. build went fast now the wait for shipping to dealer and then shipping dealer to home.

Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Looks like we are riding in the same SLOW BOAT. I ordered on December 18th, so i just wanted to commiserate with you! I just got a note from "Jeff" with a new two week window of delivery... Really blows my mind that a business as controlled and dialed in as the automotive industry would have such poor organization, tracking and logistics. Some people getting orders in 4 weeks, and other taking 16+ weeks? Everybody says "you will forget when you see it sitting at the the dealership" but seeing others take delivery after about a month sure makes me wonder.
I feel your pain too. I ordered on the same date and just picked mine up today. I was getting really pissed and found myself yelling at clouds, but once I saw my dainty beast all shiny and pretty waiting for me to throw dollahs at it, attitude changed. Actually felt bad for the dealership, they lost their ass on my deal because of the long wait. Small town, small dealership, small profit if any.

She'll get there, and you'll find your patience will pay off in spades. It truly is a gem of a vehicle. Hang in there, brother.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered my new rig 3/25, dealership gave me 6/30 as delivery date here just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Ordered an Rubicon with a ton of options. Since we are less then 300 miles away from the plant, hoping it will come faster.. any other Canadians from the Toronto area have a time frame so we can compare?
Btw this is my first Jeep.. so pretty excited about getting it!

thanks

Last edited:

KJ Jeeper

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Liberty
Occupation
Forestry
Ordered mine Feb 16. As of April 5 still in “good order - unscheduled status”. I’m in British Columbia. Getting frustrated about no VIN or not scheduled start date.

Unclerez

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Director of Business Development
Mine has been in yard waiting for a ride since Wed. 🤮

Advertisement

Advertisement