Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Honestly I have given up trying to figure out how mine is still stuck in BX status and no vin still ( it has been a month) seems like a lot are being built in a few weeks while mine sits on the shelf. ( a bit of bitching but why not)”The excitement is gone and it will be here when it gets here, hopefully before the end of the year. It is gonna be last year’s model by the time it gets delivered or even built.
Frustrated with the lack of communication or reasoning for the delay. Patience is not my best quality I have but can be controlled with a bit of communication from Jeep to myself or dealership, but seems like no one knows anything or at least not saying what the hold up is. And I do not have anyone on the inside to give mine a push lol, maybe Tampahoosier can help lol

Advertisement

Last edited:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I have given up trying to figure out how mine is still stuck in BX status and no vin still ( it has been a month) seems like a lot are being built in a few weeks while mine sits on the shelf. ( a bit of bitching but why not)”The excitement is gone and it will be here when it gets here, hopefully before the end of the year. It is gonna be last year’s model by the time it gets delivered or even built.
Frustrated with the lack of communication or reasoning for the delay. Patience is not my best quality I have but can be controlled with a bit of communication from Jeep to myself or dealership, but seems like no one knows anything or at least not saying what the hold up is. And I do not have anyone on the inside to give mine a push lol, maybe Tampahoosier can help lol
I think your problem is being in CN. I haven't seen many orders headed there moving quickly. It was the same thing last year when I ordered my JTR. The Canadian orders were exponentially slower than others.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Truck is now through paint and trim and sitting in JB status. I have no idea when it even hit trim let alone left trim to JB. I might be hitting the 4/29 expected ship date at this speed!

Edit: Build Sheet found this morning. My sheet does have the "Special Scheduling Condition VII" noted so it explains the expeditious nature of my build process.

Last edited:

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck is now through paint and trim and sitting in JB status. I have no idea when it even hit trim let alone left trim to JB. I might be hitting the 4/29 expected ship date at this speed!

Edit: Build Sheet found this morning. My sheet does have the "Special Scheduling Condition VII" noted so it explains the expeditious nature of my build process.
How can I get that scheduling condition lol

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think your problem is being in CN. I haven't seen many orders headed there moving quickly. It was the same thing last year when I ordered my JTR. The Canadian orders were exponentially slower than others.
I am sure that is it, but weird as I am pretty close to the factory...but I am In Canada so I guess that is an issue, maybe because Speedo and odometer needs to be in metric instead of imperial.

Sponsored

Bricoz106

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I ordered a Mojave. Dealer placed order last Monday, April 19th, it was in framing on Friday, paint yesterday and in shipping today with a dealer eta of today-May 5th. Unbelievably fast. Shipping to Buffalo, NY, so probably by truck

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered 3/31, in framing as of today.
Mojave
6 Speed
Bedliner
Premium Soft Top
8.4” audio and cold weather packages
Sarge Green

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
From my understanding the diesels are on a 3-4 week back order. Not sure if that’s the right term but they are full so that’s what I was told was the wait time. For mine, I had an internal nudge so that’s why it moved so quick.
That might be for orders placed now. Looking at the vin finder there are no build sheets or window stickers found on gas vehicles in in the past few weeks and the diesels ones that have updated have order dates going back to February.

Sponsored

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
ordered JTR 3/24, vin/von 3/25, build sheet/window sticker 4/1. Jeep chat update 4/2 says fully assembled ready for shipping dealer ETA 4/19-5/3. build went fast now the wait for shipping to dealer and then shipping dealer to home.
My jeep showed up at dealer this past weekend. Worked through initial paperwork and personal financing remotely with no dealer surprises so far. Everything as stated in our initial agreement. Delivery from dealer to my home is scheduled for this Thursday 4/29. So far Motor Inn of spirit lake has been nothing but a pleasant experience. They are about 5.5 hours away from me and offered delivery for a price I couldn't refuse. From order to delivery to my house will be 36 days. pleasantly surprised, definitely a positive experience considering I haven't had to leave the house for the entire transaction.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
ordered 3/9, jeep cares said all parts have been gathered, entering production this week or next. Any idea how long it takes to get through production from here? And shipping from Oh to Eastern PA?

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
ordered 3/9, jeep cares said all parts have been gathered, entering production this week or next. Any idea how long it takes to get through production from here? And shipping from Oh to Eastern PA?
Yours is a MT right? I wonder if they do the 6 speeds in batches or something? I ordered my Mojave manual on 4/20 and it will be interesting to see if I have the same wait as you or if it goes into the build process around the same time.

As far as I have read and seen the assembly process itself normally only takes a couple of days at the most then depending on other options like bed liner, bed cover, or other Mopar options it may take a while longer for those to be added before moving into the shipment part of the process. I have no idea on how long (or short) that part of the process takes.

Edit: Oh and if it does end up seemingly being batches then you owe me a beer for putting my order in and filling out the queue. :LOL:

Advertisement

Advertisement