Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Spoke to my dealer today… still no VIN and still in BX status with zero idea of when my build will be scheduled.
Just got the same response. They are blaming COVID/supply shortage.

Advertisement

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just got the same response. They are blaming COVID/supply shortage.
Who told you that? Dealer? Does not explain why by all these others rigs are being built and our orders are sitting on the shelf..

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Who told you that? Dealer? Does not explain why by all these others rigs are being built and our orders are sitting on the shelf..
Stupid dealers.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stupid dealers.
Mine keeps telling me they have no idea why there is a delay, just that it seems to always happen, they never mentioned Covid or any supply issues, if they did then at least I would have a reason… gonna hold off for now but will not wait 3 or 4 months for a truck, if that is the case I will drive the hour to Buffalo and order there and bring it across the boarder myself.

Sponsored

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the dealers here truly do not know the status or the reasons for the delays, it is not their fault, I think they just do not have the info like the American dealers or Jeep Chat has.. that is my assumption

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
The dealer. I reached out to the manager as my rep wasn't getting back to me (after 2 weeks). Funny enough, she reached out too.....weird how that works eh?

NCAxxus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Has anyone had an issue with a sport s build being rejected because of the technology group and dual top group being greyed out (not selectable by dealer)? 2 dealers have tried with exact same result - unable to order as configured.

Per Jeep this was a system error that has since been resolved. Happy day.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I'm getting nervous. Ordered yesterday. No VON and don't know how to get one or where those come from. My deal is dependent upon trade in value. So timing is important.

Also, if my order gets delayed two months it can't be a 2021 model. What does that do to my agreed upon pricing since price increases are nearly guaranteed for 2022 models?

This might become a disaster.

Deleted member 22728

Now in KZ, awaiting next train out of Toledo. FYI, the Mopar perf seat covers, etc, about 10 working days post-assembly for my order.

Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Now in KZ, awaiting next train out of Toledo. FYI, the Mopar perf seat covers, etc, about 10 working days post-assembly for my order.
How did you get that status? Jeep cares only give me that it’s waiting to depart, but not the code.

Deleted member 22728

The window sticker populates when I click on the "NOT FOUND" highlight.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I'm getting nervous. Ordered yesterday. No VON and don't know how to get one or where those come from. My deal is dependent upon trade in value. So timing is important.

Also, if my order gets delayed two months it can't be a 2021 model. What does that do to my agreed upon pricing since price increases are nearly guaranteed for 2022 models?

This might become a disaster.
Was your dealer able to get you your VON?

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Was your dealer able to get you your VON?
It's been over 24 hours and I don't have a VON. I e-mailed him this morning to ask if I could get one and haven't gotten a response.

Advertisement

Advertisement