Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DesertCanuck

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone know if Jeep Chat ever updates the delivery timeline after the initial estimate? They're giving me between 6 and 23 days from now, which seems like a pretty large range.

Also they told me to stop contacting them..... soooooooo.... 😬

Advertisement

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Anyone know if Jeep Chat ever updates the delivery timeline after the initial estimate? They're giving me between 6 and 23 days from now, which seems like a pretty large range.

Are you serious???? What did they say?

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
They were just like "this is the last update you will get prior to delivery of your vehicle." :LOL:
I think that’s their way of saying the status won’t change until your dealer gets it. They tell everyone that once it’s gone on the train.

DesertCanuck

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I think that’s their way of saying the status won’t change until your dealer gets it. They tell everyone that once it’s gone on the train.
That might make more sense. Definitely took it to mean "Stop f***ing contacting us! It will show up when it shows up!", which honestly would not have been an inappropriate response 😅

Sponsored

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
That might make more sense. Definitely took it to mean "Stop f***ing contacting us! It will show up when it shows up!", which honestly would not have been an inappropriate response 😅
😂 how many times did you contact them? I checked yesterday with them and the woman I chatted with said check back soon for updates.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation

Ever notice that they ask for your mailing address? I've figured that they're tracking each specific person for that very reason...to see if that person becomes excessive in their requests.

I try to make it a point to allow at least a few business days in between each time I ask them for a status update.

McCLoude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 WK2 TH
JTRD

Ordered: May 6
Build Sheet posted: May 18
Window Sticker posted: May 19
Jeep Chat says delivery to dealership: 05/15/2021 - 05/29/2021
Today the Dealership said: KZLD - it has left the plant and should be here any day (this doesn't match our codes thread), what's the D mean?

This got built far faster than I was expecting. I did goof on one thing. I signed up for Tread lightly Apr 30, so it wont be ready by the time the jeep is.

*Main point*
But, If you company is in this list: https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf
You still get the 1%, just have to prove your work for that company (or your spouse works for a company on that list). So tread lightly is a donation of $100.

Last edited:

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
JTRD

Ordered: May 6
Build Sheet posted: May 18
Window Sticker posted: May 19
Jeep Chat says delivery to dealership: 05/15/2021 - 05/29/2021
Today the Dealership said: KZLD - it has left the plant and should be here any day (this doesn't match our codes thread), what's the D mean?

This got built far faster than I was expecting. I did goof on one thing. I signed up for Tread lightly Apr 30, so it wont be ready by the time the jeep is.

*Main point*
But, If you company is in this list: https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf
You still get the 1%, just have to prove your work for that company (or your spouse works for a company on that list). So tread lightly is a donation of $100.
I ordered a JTRD on the same day, yesterday was still in the status of "All materials have been received." Still no build sheet, Hopefully it will going into production fairly soon.

McCLoude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 WK2 TH
I ordered a JTRD on the same day, yesterday was still in the status of "All materials have been received." Still no build sheet, Hopefully it will going into production fairly soon.
Mine was in the status a while as well, then it quickly changed in a couple of days once the build sheet was posted.

Sponsored

DesertCanuck

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Ever notice that they ask for your mailing address? I've figured that they're tracking each specific person for that very reason...to see if that person becomes excessive in their requests.

I try to make it a point to allow at least a few business days in between each time I ask them for a status update.
Haha yup! That's exactly why I took the "This is the last update you will get" to mean "Stop contacting us. We're not going to give you anymore information."

NCAxxus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Received my window sticker today, had build sheet already a few weeks ago. What is the next step and timeframe for delivery?

Advertisement

Advertisement