Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
JTR
Ordered on 8/28
In line to start build 9/30 (has been for 2 weeks)
Dealer says estimated ready to ship date is 10/8
Jeep Wave email says expect it the week of 10/31

I am really hoping it comes sooner than that. I don't have the patience for this and may never be able to order a vehicle again. lol

Also, the people at Jeep Chat only know the bare minimum. Jeep needs to let them in on info that the dealer has. They couldn't even tell me how long it takes for a build to take. Not even an approximation. And of course they didn't know the estimated ready to ship date, which my dealer has had for a couple of weeks. They are almost pointless, IMO. They give you the copy/paste update that your Jeep is in, and no more beyond that. Rant over.
Jeep Chat had consistent info that may dealer wasn't showing.

Advertisement

BaHH

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2004 Z06
Curious about those that have received an email from Jeep Wave regarding shipping dates/build status - did you register your email somewhere or are they using your email that you submit when signing into Jeep Chat?

SpartanToJo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps
Occupation
Fry Cook
I don't understand how everyone is getting a delivery date, especially before it is built. Jeep Chat and my dealership said we won't see a date until it has a slot on the rails.??
Your Jeep is assigned a tentative build week and tentative ship date as soon as a hits D status. Your dealer has access to that information, but may not know how to access it.
My dealer let me know that my Sport S Max Tow hit D the same day my buddy at Chrysler (Stellatis) did. Unfortunately my contact is only good enough for occasional info and not good enough to expedite the order. And he’s retiring shortly so my inside information will come to an end.

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Your Jeep is assigned a tentative build week and tentative ship date as soon as a hits D status. Your dealer has access to that information, but may not know how to access it.
My dealer let me know that my Sport S Max Tow hit D the same day my buddy at Chrysler (Stellatis) did. Unfortunately my contact is only good enough for occasional info and not good enough to expedite the order. And he’s retiring shortly so my inside information will come to an end.
I have been d1 status for 2 weeks without a tentative build or ship date.

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
Just on with Jeep Chat. Did they tell anyone else there is a week off in the factories?!
No one going anywhere fast for a week?

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Just on with Jeep Chat. Did they tell anyone else there is a week off in the factories?!
No one going anywhere fast for a week?
I actually talked to them twice today and it wasn’t mentioned either time. Is it the week coming up?

Edit: I just reached out again and the rep said they didn't know of any closures coming up.

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
I actually talked to them twice today and it wasn’t mentioned either time. Is it the week coming up?
yes, the week upcoming.
I asked how come she doesn’t have my Jeep going to build, while my dealer says ship date of Oct 5. Her Answer was that she was sorry she didn’t have better news for me but what with the factories being closed this week coming, no one will be having any builds done. 🤬

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
yes, the week upcoming.
I asked how come she doesn’t have my Jeep going to build, while my dealer says ship date of Oct 5. Her Answer was that she was sorry she didn’t have better news for me but what with the factories being closed this week coming no one will be having any builds done. 🤬
I hope she is wrong.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
8/05 Ordered JTRD.
9/13 Crypto build sheet appears.
9/14 Crypto window sticker generated.
9/21 Jeep Chat says delivery scheduled between 9/21 and 10/05.
8/27 Delivered to dealership.

I didn't get my hopes up for quick build and delivery because the chip shortage started to hit about my order time and the truth is I rushed my order because of it.

I'm very happy with the timeline though. Given all the nonsense in the world ATM I think Jeep did a good job getting it from order to delivered in 7 weeks with the only casualty being no all weather floor mats. (How many chips do they require??)

I spent the vast majority of those 7 weeks boning up on all things Jeep Gladiator and not pining too much over the truck being built. I believe it made the time go faster.

Sponsored

Advertisement

Advertisement