Sponsored

Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Nice. No rubbing or vibrations?
No rubbing, vibrations or anything even slightly irritating to report. Honestly drives better than stock. 100% satisfied.
Sponsored

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
My Rubicon, new doors!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_8480.JPG

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
This is just with the 2” lift kit? Anything else?
2" Mopar Lift, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 17" XD Wheels

Thats it as far as suspension!

Sponsored

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
And how does it feel? You like it?
I love it. I have the same steering sloppiness that has been reported by many, but I had that long before the lift and tires! I'm used to it by now, however I did just purchase a synergy sector shaft brace and I'm hoping that will help.

Jarnaiz09

First Name
Julio Arnaiz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Mine has a decent dead zone as well. Can definitely feel it when it's windy. I did upgrade to the Fox stabilizer but the stab just masks the issue, doesn't actually fix anything. There are youtube vids showing the steering box flexing on some JTs. I would turn your wheel back and forth and see if that is the culprit. Mine does not flex and the bolts are torques to spec so in my case I don't think the synergy bracket would help mine.

Jarnaiz09

First Name
Julio Arnaiz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Mine has a decent dead zone as well. Can definitely feel it when it's windy. I did upgrade to the Fox stabilizer but the stab just masks the issue, doesn't actually fix anything. There are youtube vids showing the steering box flexing on some JTs. I would turn your wheel back and forth and see if that is the culprit. Mine does not flex and the bolts are torques to spec so in my case I don't think the synergy bracket would help mine.
Is this happening when you go with the 2 inch lift? Or all gladiators? Sorry I am new at this. I have the steering problem on my rubicon stock, but have a couple of friends that say it goes away 100% with the steering stabilizer

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Is this happening when you go with the 2 inch lift? Or all gladiators? Sorry I am new at this. I have the steering problem on my rubicon stock, but have a couple of friends that say it goes away 100% with the steering stabilizer
There are a lot of topics on the steering issues, all various issues people are experiencing from small to large dead zones, gear box flexing, wandering, etc. A steering stabilizer does not fix those issue but masks the real underlying issue. I upgraded mine to a Fox and it did nothing for my wandering. I do feel the Mopar lift did help it out some though. Maybe loosening and re-torquing all the the control arms helped it.

I personally wouldn't spend $350 on a steering stab but many do, again that does not fix the underlying issue with the steering.

Jarnaiz09

First Name
Julio Arnaiz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Would you guys say the 2 inch lift kit from Mopar is a more comfortable ride than the Rubicon stock lift?