First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Data Analyst
Getting the 2inch Mopar lift this month. I think I'll be a unicorn with my little KO2 285 70r17s
Sponsored

BRAVOZULU9

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Looks great!!! Did you do any leveling or straight lift?
I did the Mopar 2in with a Teraflex 1” level up front (I only used one of the two spacers that come in the kit). I also installed the Steer Smarts Yeti front track bar.

Sponsored

AlbizzleFoShizzle

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Here’s my 2” mopar lift.
-12 offset with a 4.5 back spacing for the wheels. I chose K02 37’s due to the tire being slightly smaller than a “true” 37 & it was significantly lighter per tire. I Figured it would help me with the rolling mass since I wasn’t upgrading my gears (for now) This is my 1st Jeep and I have never been off roading in my life til now.. But I love it & so far so good. When my sway bar is disconnected I do get a rub from time to time and I’m starting to notice the tire eating up on the inner fender. (Not to bad) Only on the passenger side. (Maybe it’s my approach) I’m not hitting any difficult trails. The toughest trail I hit was gold mountain & It wasn’t as tough as I expected. A quick 1.5 teraflex leveling kit would fix that right up. But for now I feel like I have no need for it. I do like the mopar like for sure but once I’m paid off with the Gladiator I’m definitely upgrading all around. For now it will do.

C2F3CBE8-8FAC-4D53-8AB6-CFC135AD4993.jpeg

AlbizzleFoShizzle

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Here’s my 2” mopar lift.
-12 offset with a 4.5 back spacing for the wheels. I chose K02 37’s due to the tire being slightly smaller than a “true” 37 & it was significantly lighter per tire. I Figured it would help me with the rolling mass since I wasn’t upgrading my gears (for now) This is my 1st Jeep and I have never been off roading in my life til now.. But I love it & so far so good. When my sway bar is disconnected I do get a rub from time to time and I’m starting to notice the tire eating up on the inner fender. (Not to bad) Only on the passenger side. (Maybe it’s my approach) I’m not hitting any difficult trails. The toughest trail I hit was gold mountain & It wasn’t as tough as I expected. A quick 1.5 teraflex leveling kit would fix that right up. But for now I feel like I have no need for it. I do like the mopar like for sure but once I’m paid off with the Gladiator I’m definitely upgrading all around. For now it will do.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit C2F3CBE8-8FAC-4D53-8AB6-CFC135AD4993
quick update-
The inner fender is getting worse. Only in the passenger side. I’m starting to think maybe it’s a track bar issue… or is it cause I’m flexing to much?? If that’s the case perhaps a nice 1.5 teraflex leveling kit can fix that right up.

Any thoughts

8A5B3DCF-0EF9-491A-8A1D-45A1B5311955.jpeg

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
quick update-
The inner fender is getting worse. Only in the passenger side. I’m starting to think maybe it’s a track bar issue… or is it cause I’m flexing to much?? If that’s the case perhaps a nice 1.5 teraflex leveling kit can fix that right up.

Any thoughts

Another option is bumpstop extensions to limit the uptravel of the axle. I'd personally spend the money on more suspension lift though 😁

Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
quick update-

Any thoughts

Are you running stock track bar? That’s probably your issue, your axle is gonna be closer on the passenger side to your inner fenders

silencedeyes

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 sport s
Occupation
surgery
This is my setup- mopar, fat bobs 2.5"f 1.5r spacers, rk lca's and tb, custom bump stop extensions, rub express front shock extensions & sway disconnects
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 20201121_112608
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 20201122_155339

37s on 17s

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 9B4E0A20-86B0-4C49-9964-39F485B88110

Mopar lift, 3/4 spacer in the front. Metalcloak arms. Currie Antirock. 37” Yokohama x-at. Currently trying to decide on fenders. I’m looking at everything from a fender chop to lower priced fenders up to the higher priced ones. I like the Metalcloak fenders also like genright aluminum. It’s been a hard decision on what to get. Lol

Last edited: