Sponsored

Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave - 2003 TJ Rubicon -2008 JKU Rubicon
Just ordered a Gobi Mojave today. Ready to buckle up for a wait. It’s been almost two years since I reserved a Bronco so I’m used to the wait. Hopefully this one will actually be built.
Sponsored

Back2Jeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JK, 2022 JT Rubi Ordered
And Cryptostickers finally has some movement. Shows Build Sheet found. No window sticker yet, assuming that it will be soon. Anybody else bouncing these off of each other?
Got my build sheet on Crypto last week. No window sticker yet, which is why the shipping I see on the Jeep tracker seems to be a bug.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Ordered 3/8, got cryptostickers email this morning (or overnight). Contacted Jeep Chat this morning, she said my Willys was built and awaiting shipping to Gupton. Sweet.

Tabney

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Aviator
I'm seeing a lot of familiar names from the forum on cryptostickers, and a lot of Mojave's in the bunch on there. BUT NOT MINE! Congrats to you guys though.
I know by my sequence number that I had to have been kind of early on in the process. Anybody have any mojo where they can dig deeper than myself?
VIN 1C6JJTEG2NL146793
VON 54201153
I'd sure appreciate it.
Not sure if you found you window sticker yet or not but I plugged your VIN into a window sticker search site and this popped up:

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.15.33 AM.png

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Not sure if you found you window sticker yet or not but I plugged your VIN into a window sticker search site and this popped up:

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.15.33 AM
It wasn’t there as of last night, and I’ve got concrete being poured along with a Tuff Shed being final inspected by the city this morning so I haven’t had a chance to look. Thanks though, let’s me know I’m getting closer to reality! Now if no shipping delays arise, I should be flying to Idaho soon.

Sponsored

Back2Jeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JK, 2022 JT Rubi Ordered
WIndow sticker received this morning, vehicle built, and awaiting delivery to Gupton!

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle arrived to my dealer last Friday. Called them saturday "we have 200 vehicles to deliver, we will contact you when we have your vehicle tagged in inventory" I didn't like that answer so I emailed on Monday, which they ignored. But I finally got my "your vehicle has arrived" email this morning. Sent them my DL and POI, so hopefully i can get on the schedule to take it home this week.

edit: Confirmed out-the-door numbers via email and they scheduled me to pick up tomorrow after work!

Last edited:

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.15.33 AM
Hmmm, what site is that? I just looked on Cryptostickers and the new Jeep site that I linked and I'm not seeing it, even though Crypto says sticker found. Have a link for the rest of us, or is it one of them confidential deals? Cool with it either way, I have ne secrets!
And this sheet doesn't say "built for" though I'm sure the real one will. Thanks

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Hmmm, what site is that? I just looked on Cryptostickers and the new Jeep site that I linked and I'm not seeing it, even though Crypto says sticker found. Have a link for the rest of us, or is it one of them confidential deals? Cool with it either way, I have ne secrets!
And this sheet doesn't say "built for" though I'm sure the real one will. Thanks
https://windowstickerlookup.com/

Won't show built for because it is jut pulling data about your build to make the sticker. Printed sticker will have built for on it.

Last edited:

lepse38

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT, 21 C8 Vette

Try this link https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/order-details/

Sponsored

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Oh no, @aceisback just reported this tracker the other day. Did he not click the window sticker link?
Oh I’ve been clicking it alright!
Have you had any update from Kent?
I read “over there” that Gupton has received over 200 custom orders in the last two weeks.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Oh I’ve been clicking it alright!
Have you had any update from Kent?
I read “over there” that Gupton has received over 200 custom orders in the last two weeks.
I was going to email Kent today. I've been contacting him weekly, but a couple of times he has beaten me to the punch. I haven't heard from him since he told me it was built and would let me know when the train hit Utah.
Sponsored