OP

Playalistic

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I did. His email said " So if you are looking for the Group Discount of 6% (7% with Tread Lightly/Affiliate), under invoice, it would have to be a factory order . " Since he mentioned 7% in that email, I wanted to clarify since I saw 8.5% on here. His response was "Again, as mentioned we are doing 6% under invoice (7% with Tread Lightly/Affiliate). "
Yup he quoted me 6% too.
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Dang do I would have to find a Gobi on a dealer yard someplace or change colors. I really wanted Gobi with Soft Top and some of the dealers in Houston are getting some on the lot but they all have hard top and some don't have much of any features in them. I guess I could do Granite Crystal which I like but didn't want a super dark. Maybe now just wait and see what comes out in the 2021 if they ever release info on them

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I'm holding out for the 2021s. Maybe they will change some cosmetic things people are complaining about and lease deals will be better since it's a brand new model year

Cadpat7

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR Hard Rock 2016
Occupation
CDN ARMY
You will be able to take the doors and the top off a Bronco.
You're right, this was well known in advance. Both 2- & 4-doors Bronco have Soft Top / Modular Hard Top and removable doors. And it seems that OEM half-doors will be available... Jeep ceased offering the OEM half-doors as an option +10 years ago. Just "teasing" us once a year w/some fancy build.

And now we know that the Bronco 4 doors can carries his own doors in the trunk - try that with a Wrangler...