Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
On Monday I put myself as D1 thinking we all went to D1 (since I don't want to bother the concierge line or my dealer daily). Tuesday I was disappointed yet again by the concierge line to find I was actually still in D.

This morning, like you, I FINALLY went D1 (per my dealer) with a estimated ship date of 9/6. Now, we all know from all the other build threads that those statuses and dates are meaningless until it shows up on the dealer lot. 2-3 weeks for transit to my dealer puts it end of Sept. Right now I'm guessing Oct 3, which would be 6 (long, agonizing) months after placing my order.

Still on the fence about switching to Silver, but my dealer is being a d**k about it now, so may stick it out with Granite regardless.
saw a Granite one and it looks awesome! You've waited this long so why not wait a little longer? Especially if it is the color you want. Remember, all good things come to those who wait.
Sponsored

Sponsored

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USAF Security Forces
Ordered a GC Rubi 2 weeks ago, how do I check build status and what is all this talk about color match hard top cause I totally ordered one??

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
Ordered a GC Rubi 2 weeks ago, how do I check build status and what is all this talk about color match hard top cause I totally ordered one??
You can check your status through FCA chat, you will need your vehicle order number.
Jeep had issues painting the tops and fenders so that was holding up the launch edition granite gladiators for a long time but they say they've fixed it.
Link to FCA chat
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
PS. They are closed on sundays

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Last edited:

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

Sponsored

jjarrell13us

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Picking my GC Rubicon (non-LE) up today. VIN: ######ll132793. My nearly 30 year wait for Jeep truck is almost over!!! Just thought I would give you guys my timeline and wish all of you a speedy deliver of your JT.

6/13 - Dealer ordered
6/17 - VIN issued
6/19- Dealer notified D status
7/9 - Dealer notified D1 status with estimated ship date of 7/25
8/15 - Dealer notified F status
8/17 - Dealer notified G status
8/19 - Dealer notified JB status
8/26 - Dealer notified KZS status
8/27 - Dealer notified that JT was loaded on transport truck at 12:23 p.m.
8/27 - Dealer notifed that JT was at dealership at 7:22 p.m.

Note: I live about 5 hours from Toledo, but thought for sure I could possibly be a few weeks from my JT arriving at the dealership going to other places before it arrived home. I was really surprised when he texted me the same night it was on the truck that it arrived on the lot.

Additional note: I know some things seem to have been slowing production on some JTs and I'll briefly mention what I do have and what I did not order that may have been causing some of your delays. I did get the spray-in bedliner. Steel bumper and headliners were not available at the time of my order. I did not get matching fenders or hard top. I did not get the soft top. I did get most everything else (no smokers group and unfortunaley I did not get the accessory switches...).

Thank you to everyone who has posted, kept a positive attitude during this process, and I sincerely can't wait to see more JTs on the road. I have to take a break from this forum which has been an obsession of mine for the last few months. You all have been great. Hit me up if you need any additional info about my order, I'll check in every once in a while but I gotta' spend some time behind the wheel!!!!

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just picked my Sport S MT today! This thing is gonna be fun. It drives so nice! Hopefully will have Rubicon wheels and tires on by tomorrow with a leveling kit.

fullsizeoutput_dad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_daa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dab.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db4.jpeg

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I'm not too far behind, fingers crossed. My MT has been released two weeks ago, maybe on a rail car, just no idea if it's actually moving anywhere yet or still sitting in Toledo. It was in KZ status then, and still KZ today when I called.
Just picked my Sport S MT today! This thing is gonna be fun. It drives so nice! Hopefully will have Rubicon wheels and tires on by tomorrow with a leveling kit.

fullsizeoutput_dad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_daa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dab.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db4.jpeg

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
JL Rubicon take offs make a HUGE difference on my Sport S MT. Love the look. Stock height, for now. Will probably do a 1.5" level kit to start until 35's in the future.

6232AAB0-6B5E-4EEA-91F8-A922BB0D164B.jpg

7E757CE6-AADA-477A-8149-C814A4D02A95.jpg
Sponsored