Sponsored

Gun holster options?

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
So I recently found the TTO handgun mount which is great and all, but seems the manufacturer has an estimate of 1-2 months to ship. I also found Gibson Leatherworks...but that's not exactly my style. I'm looking for something that looks a little more tactical, but that does NOT require any drilling. Any other good options out there ya'll are using or have had?
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Paddle holster, paddle in webbing behind passenger seat.

Easy, fast draw if needed.

Sponsored

MrMurph

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sockmonkeymusic.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Rubi,Gobi '15 Ford F150
Occupation
Musician
I use one of these on my JK and F150, no drilling, reasonably priced. Haven’t taken delivery of my JT yet, but I think they would work. Mounts on the lower dash trim panel under the steering wheel with adjustable straps.
http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
When I get a JT, I'll probably do as I did for my fishing kayak (used to hold pliers, hooks, steel weights, etc) and epoxy a strong ~2" neodymium magnet to the back of the plastic panel right next to my right leg. You can't see it, and its strong as hell. I think I used a 75lb magnet to make sure it had enough pull through the plastic. It's a bit too strong actually. I can throw a set of pliers or forceps in its general direction and I will snatch them right up.

Will have to wait until I actually get a JT before working out the details, but I imagine I could do roughly the same thing to hold a Glock.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I use one of these on my JK and F150, no drilling, reasonably priced. Haven’t taken delivery of my JT yet, but I think they would work. Mounts on the lower dash trim panel under the steering wheel with adjustable straps.
http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/
If you try it and it works, keep us updated. For $35, that seems like the best option for me, both in price, and mounting location/ease of access. I like the JCR, but being a bigger guy, I already feel like the JT is cramped in leg-room (side-to-side) so would like to avoid adding anything that would make that width any narrower.

Sponsored

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
When I get a JT, I'll probably do as I did for my fishing kayak (used to hold pliers, hooks, steel weights, etc) and epoxy a strong ~2" neodymium magnet to the back of the plastic panel right next to my right leg. You can't see it, and its strong as hell. I think I used a 75lb magnet to make sure it had enough pull through the plastic. It's a bit too strong actually. I can throw a set of pliers or forceps in its general direction and I will snatch them right up.

Will have to wait until I actually get a JT before working out the details, but I imagine I could do roughly the same thing to hold a Glock.
I installed This 0ne from Ronin works great!

tXwxRQ3aSVeKgv4WReP7bw.jpg

y4kWuldXSXuRcPlYD%tHHA.jpg

AzECUPCdS8yB88b4sf8CNg.jpg

Last edited:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I bolted a 7" section of gun belt to the console for a paddle holster. Wife hasn't even noticed it's there.
20200701_153151.jpg
I thought about this route since I have a couple different carry guns in different holsters. Does it hold the holster pretty tight?

aquasales

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I made it a little loose on purpose so I can remove the holster when I want. The paddle is long enough it barely moves. The step in the paddle keeps it locked in well.
Btw, my holsters are eBay kydex paddles, nothing fancy.
Sponsored