Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Same :( I ordered on 3/10 and just this week Jeep chat said their end shows it was dropped off at the dealer. Impatiently waiting on the pick up call.
Must be. I also might have missed some new ones mixed in with the used ones in the middle of the lot.
Last pic they sent me it was in a rock lot around back. They still had to get it in and do the pdi.

Resized_image1_962457849464047(1).jpeg
Sponsored

raaaajs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Last pic they sent me it was in a rock lot around back. They still had to get it in and do the pdi.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Resized_image1_962457849464047(1)
Looks great! I'd love a pic of mine but I assume it's also awaiting PDI and I don't want to bother Renee if I don't need to. I've waited long enough, I can wait a bit longer (at least that's what I keep telling myself). :)

Reactions: RS3

Pburnett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volvo XC90, waiting on 22 gladiator
Occupation
Naval Engineer
I'm headed out next week to pick up! I will try to grab some pictures and post them up of what is around.

jerichar99

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
IT
Yes, any pictures would be appreciated! I will be flying in from Arizona in two weeks. Mine is a green Sport S with black wheels.

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Picked mine up on Tuesday. I ordered on 2/28 and it was ready for pick up 60 days later. I took a leisurely drive home and stopped by Badlands off road park in Attica, IN on the way home.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice PXL_20220511_180028544

You was probably close to my place on your way there.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Walter called again today. They have been swamped and behind on paperwork. My JT has been on the lot since April 29th. We made plans to pick it up on Saturday the 21st. Hopefully that holds.

ironorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Brewer
Walter called again today. They have been swamped and behind on paperwork. My JT has been on the lot since April 29th. We made plans to pick it up on Saturday the 21st. Hopefully that holds.
If this place is doing this much business on the internet orders and having issues keeping up, why don't they hire some help? I'd be pissed if they had my Jeep since April and couldn't notify me because they are swamped.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
If this place is doing this much business on the internet orders and having issues keeping up, why don't they hire some help? I'd be pissed if they had my Jeep since April and couldn't notify me because they are swamped.
They contacted me at the end of last month and let me know it had arrived. They had just gotten between 200-250 Jeeps in on trucks right before that. I knew it would be a little bit before they could get to me. They called back on the fifth and asked if I was ready to come and get it. I could have but then I needed to docu-sign some papers since my wife can't make the trip with me which is what delayed it another week. They had about 30 others in front of me for docu-sign which I get it. Not a big issue on my end. I had more of an issue with Jeep or the dealer able to tell me why it had not shipped for over two months after it was sitting on the shipping lot. At least I know it is there and ready for when I can get to it. It won't be long now.

ironorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Brewer
They contacted me at the end of last month and let me know it had arrived. They had just gotten between 200-250 Jeeps in on trucks right before that. I knew it would be a little bit before they could get to me. They called back on the fifth and asked if I was ready to come and get it. I could have but then I needed to docu-sign some papers since my wife can't make the trip with me which is what delayed it another week. They had about 30 others in front of me for docu-sign which I get it. Not a big issue on my end. I had more of an issue with Jeep or the dealer able to tell me why it had not shipped for over two months after it was sitting on the shipping lot. At least I know it is there and ready for when I can get to it. It won't be long now.
Fair enough. I still feel like they need some help though!

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Fair enough. I still feel like they need some help though!
I do think for the volume that they move it seems like they would have more staff. I guess it is what works for them though.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I do think for the volume that they move it seems like they would have more staff. I guess it is what works for them though.
Granger Motors got their staffing in place before opening up their internet orders forum discount.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Anyone know what the "Drivability/Automobility Program" is?

On another note, it looks like my JT has 4 miles on it already. Interesting though that they put a price on my JT like that. $500 under sticker.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Screenshot_20220515-064535_Chrome

Last edited:

SoonerFever

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano AWD
I am emailing Renee about it in the morning but just curious does anyone know if Gupton honors $500 first responders?
Sponsored