Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

cj8scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR MT Sarge Green
yes. the price will except current offers for your zip code. however the current offers do expire at the end of the month and you must take delivery of the truck before then
Well, I'm heading down Tuesday to pick mine up!

Looking closer I see that the cash allowance is only good when financed through Chrysler Capital. I wasn't planning on financing this through them, but this certainly changes the math. Especially when combined with the additional 1% off from Gupton when financing. That's $1500 off for taking a minimal loan ($25k) and making the minimum 8 interest payments totaling $500-$600.
Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Just to reiterate my above post on docu-sign. I got this from Gupton just a bit ago.

We now have everything we need to put all of your paperwork together. Daniel will get it sent to you as soon as possible. Please be aware that he is currently in the middle of putting together about 30 such deals (on top of everything else he has to do), so it will take some time to get to yours.

cj8scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR MT Sarge Green
Walter at Gupton just clarified that you cannot combine the Chrysler Capital incentives along with the additional 1% discount from Gupton. It's one or the other:
...in accordance with the terms of our rules, you may not also claim the final 1% discount which comes with dealer arranged financing. The aforementioned incentive constitutes incentivized financing and cannot be used in conjunction with our discount.
I double checked the original proposal I got from him and it did say that:
Incentivized finance rates do not qualify for 1% financing discount.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Walter at Gupton just clarified that you cannot combine the Chrysler Capital incentives along with the additional 1% discount from Gupton. It's one or the other:

I double checked the original proposal I got from him and it did say that:
Bummer

chadinsc

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
well dang. i thought it would work because his email says any rebates available at time of delivery would come off the price. must mean something else
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice BFEEA144-7324-4A20-9486-DCBC4100B135

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Doc fees are a lot higher down there than in Iowa.

SoonerFever

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano AWD
well dang. i thought it would work because his email says any rebates available at time of delivery would come off the price. must mean something else
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice BFEEA144-7324-4A20-9486-DCBC4100B135
I believe the key is that the rebate can't be tied to financing through chrysler capital. It says incentivized rates don't qualify as dealer financing. I am assuming that cash allowance tied to chrysler financing is an incentivized financing deal so it wouldnt qualify as a dealer financed for the extra 1 percent off. There are some cash allowances out there that are not tied to chrysler financing and those should apply along with additional 1% tread lightly off if financed through the dealer. I think the Overland has a national rebate of $1k that is not tied to financing through chrysler.

Pburnett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volvo XC90, waiting on 22 gladiator
Occupation
Naval Engineer
GOT THE CALL that it has arrived! Now to figure out how to get there to do the pick up during what is the worst timing.... Oh well.

For reference, ordered Diesel Overland on 2/17/22. Arrived at the dealer today: 5/7/22

mystic330

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Wow, that's really fast! Just under a month from order to arrival at Gupton. Daniel told me to expect 10-18 weeks. Maybe it's just taking longer for diesel Rubicons. I ordered on April 12.
I think it's the luck of the draw, and what the factory currently has parts for...
I ordered a JTRD on a Monday, and it was built, done, and in the shipping stage by that Fri!! (this was in Feb) - Then 5 weeks in shipping. Total time from order to delivery was 6 weeks.

ED-209

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru WRX Limited
Occupation
Project Manager
I think it's the luck of the draw, and what the factory currently has parts for...
I ordered a JTRD on a Monday, and it was built, done, and in the shipping stage by that Fri!! (this was in Feb) - Then 5 weeks in shipping. Total time from order to delivery was 6 weeks.
Makes sense to me. You probably got your order in before all the tax return money started burning a hole in people's pockets. :)
My order was submitted on April 14 and still don't even have a build sheet yet.

Sponsored