First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Joined the growing list here. My build won't excite most (a Sport S with every option for the TowMax). Super simple process so far. Now the wait.

And a huge thanks to the OP for this thread.
Congrats I ordered a sport s max tow with more options then my dealer stock purchase sport s non max tow I bought in august I ordered last week and Daniel said mines in paint already, you
Should receive a vin quickly, seems like builds are going faster than expected
Sponsored

jasonh299

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow (Sting Gray)
Must be Sport S order day! I just put my deposit down on a Sport S Max Tow. Looking forward to be back in a Jeep as it has been a very long time. I have had several MJ's and one XJ in the past but haven't had one for years.

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
I am an idiot. Great experience.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
How did he add $2k in the financing? Daniel didn’t avoid any of my questions a long the way even when it was about the out the door cost. It was exactly the cost of what was quoted.

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
[

How did he add $2k in the financing? Daniel didn’t avoid any of my questions a long the way even when it was about the out the door cost. It was exactly the cost of what was quoted.
He didn't it was just interest charge. I mistook it as an extra charge. My bad it was just the interest on the loan . I was going through the paper work and saw the extra charge and got confused. ALL GOOD

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired
OK, I know Daniel is on vacation, but wondering if anyone ordering around June 11 has any updates. I just received my WeatherTech mats, my Orvis dog hammock and control number all today. Daniel did send me my VIN but I don't know the exact order date. I know there were a couple of Sport-S models ordered around then too. Anything?
Barry

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
OK, I know Daniel is on vacation, but wondering if anyone ordering around June 11 has any updates. I just received my WeatherTech mats, my Orvis dog hammock and control number all today. Daniel did send me my VIN but I don't know the exact order date. I know there were a couple of Sport-S models ordered around then too. Anything?
Barry
Did you plug your vin into the tracking on this forum page? I already recieved my window sticker, ordered June 3, wishing I could find out the status from Daniel though

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired
Did you plug your vin into the tracking on this forum page? I already recieved my window sticker, ordered June 3, wishing I could find out the status from Daniel though
I did try the tracker, but not sure the order date is correct. So far no update.

Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
I did try the tracker, but not sure the order date is correct. So far no update.
I gotcha, supposedly you can track through Jeep as well not sure how to go about that here, I hadn’t been too worried because we gotta get through wheat harvest here then I can get all my stuff off my current gladiator

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
Barry
I ordered that day as well and I spoke to Jeep Chat yesterday. All they said was that my parts have been located so it should hit the line soon. Which tells me nothing really! lol

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
I ordered that day as well and I spoke to Jeep Chat yesterday. All they said was that my parts have been located so it should hit the line soon. Which tells me nothing really! lol
How do we go about the Jeep chat?

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
While in the build phase you can ask for status updates from your dealer or Jeep Chat (JC) at https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge and click on Chat or Contact Us.
Thank you! So I contacted them they said it was delivered to the dealer on the 18th hard to believe since I ordered on the 3rd but of course I called to ask on the 18th when Daniel went on vacation,
Not like I can pickup anyways since were in the middle of wheat harvest working 15 hour days 7 days a week
Sponsored