First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Ya I could get 6-7 below invoice in state but felt like I was really twisting their arm and had to use guptons numbers to negotiate with. The fact that he was straight forward and very helpful made me decide to go out of my way to bring him my business. Without him and a few other dealers we'd all be paying a lot more for our trucks. Also I felt his easy negotiating style might also mean an easy buying process and so far seems to be.
We just picked up my wife’s new JLU 80th from Gupton today. The process was so easy because there’s no negotiating. The only real hiccup we had was that Daniel told me it would be 4-6 weeks from order to delivery and our Jeep came in 17 days. I had to preach patience to my wife while we sold her old JKU to Vroom and waited for our payment
Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Go ahead and place your order. You don't need your control number until delivery day. Should work out since you have to wait 30 days, and the dealer won't get it any sooner than 30 days anyway. But I have seen some as soon as 3 weeks...
Our JL was 17 days from order to delivery

CannondaleVol

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
New member, 1st post...Had a deposit at another dealer on a "In Transit" Mojave that checked most of my boxes. Got on this forum and found this thread. Sent Daniel an email just to check it out. Very glad I did, getting my exact build and saved money. He responded in minutes everytime, from introduction to VON# was about 10 emails and all done in one morning. Definitely send the email or make the call!

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
New member, 1st post...Had a deposit at another dealer on a "In Transit" Mojave that checked most of my boxes. Got on this forum and found this thread. Sent Daniel an email just to check it out. Very glad I did, getting my exact build and saved money. He responded in minutes everytime, from introduction to VON# was about 10 emails and all done in one morning. Definitely send the email or make the call!
Seeing posts like this aggravate me. Not at you but makes me wonder why I can’t get any response back. I got a couple emails at first and build info then I asked about trading mine in at pick up and they said they would work it up and get back to me and now I can not get any response after multiple tries from my end for an update. I have tried contacting Daniel multiple times. I have reached out to Renee who finally responded and said she would get back and then silence. Everyone else talks about how quick they respond and I can’t even get contacted back. At this point I’m not sure if they want to try to sell me a build or not.

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Seeing posts like this aggravate me. Not at you but makes me wonder why I can’t get any response back. I got a couple emails at first and build info then I asked about trading mine in at pick up and they said they would work it up and get back to me and now I can not get any response after multiple tries from my end for an update. I have tried contacting Daniel multiple times. I have reached out to Renee who finally responded and said she would get back and then silence. Everyone else talks about how quick they respond and I can’t even get contacted back. At this point I’m not sure if they want to try to sell me a build or not.
I had the same issue and finally got a hold of Renee. Just kept calling and calling. The receptionist would always transfer to their phones which would go straight to voicemail. I even said I don’t mind holding. I have been trying to reach them for almost a week now. But would still go to voicemail she didn’t care. Now I’m just waiting on the 2022s after speaking to them.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had the same issue and finally got a hold of Renee. Just kept calling and calling. The receptionist would always transfer to their phones which would go straight to voicemail. I even said I don’t mind holding. I have been trying to reach them for almost a week now. But would still go to voicemail she didn’t care. Now I’m just waiting on the 2022s after speaking to them.
Did they basically tell you to wait on the 22's or is there a reason? At this point, im about to give up or do the same. I cant get a contact back or a response to emails. At first I did, but im not sure what happened lately, but then see others who are getting responses the same day and multiple times a day.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Did they basically tell you to wait on the 22's or is there a reason? At this point, im about to give up or do the same. I cant get a contact back or a response to emails. At first I did, but im not sure what happened lately, but then see others who are getting responses the same day and multiple times a day.
No I could have ordered that day, but I’m the one that wanted to wait for the 2022s. Only reason I didn order that day. Figured I have already waited this long, what’s a few more months. Just to see if there are any new color choices/minor changes. Just keep trying, you’ll eventually get through.

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
I was just there today to pick up my Mojave. Great experience! They were there to pick me up at the airport when we arrived and spent less than an hour at the dealership. Renee handled everything and was great to work with.
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice E509A16B-CE0E-4B14-A4A0-90B50F56913A

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired
OK, so maybe I didn't read every post in the 42 pages. How do I get what I want to order to them? I've been using the Jeep.com site and I've just tried the mentioned spreadsheet. Do I send a copy of one or both of those?
I know these folks are busy and I don't want to waste their time. I'd like to have all my stuff in order when I contact them.

Thanks
Barry

Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
OK, so maybe I didn't read every post in the 42 pages. How do I get what I want to order to them? I've been using the Jeep.com site and I've just tried the mentioned spreadsheet. Do I send a copy of one or both of those?
I know these folks are busy and I don't want to waste their time. I'd like to have all my stuff in order when I contact them.

Thanks
Barry
What I did was build on Jeep.com download pdf and send Daniel the pdf and he will send you sheet to double check

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
I was just there today to pick up my Mojave. Great experience! They were there to pick me up at the airport when we arrived and spent less than an hour at the dealership. Renee handled everything and was great to work with.
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice E509A16B-CE0E-4B14-A4A0-90B50F56913A
What was your order date to pick up dates? Wondering what's the current wait time...

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i finally got the attention of daniel with my last email, I basically said "look, are you guys interesting in maybe ordering a build or not?" I had an email back in 5 mins that time, and emails right back after that.
At this time though, it appears that I may wait or try to sell my vehicle on my own, which kind of sucks in a way because I like the tax benefits we get on trade in here in TN. Daniel ball parked my trade much much less than KBB instant cash offers and the other services. So if I want to order he said it would be best to sell.

At this point I am undecided as trading saves me almost 4k or so in tax savings. So at this time, ordering for me would almost be a wash as just finding one and negotiating it seems.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
So at this time, ordering for me would almost be a wash as just finding one and negotiating it seems.
Is this taking in to consideration the point that any dealer should accept a tread lightly FCA Control# and get you to invoice-1%?
Sponsored