First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
That is extremely helpful. I already have printed out form 82040. I'm actually sitting in the airport wating to depart right now. I already made an appointment for Tuesday at my local tax collector but with this info I now will cancel that until I get the info from the dealer.
Thanks again, this clears up a lot.
If you are paying cash, they may send all of those documents with you, if financing, they hold them until it funds.

I financed because of the 36/0 financing.
Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Did anyone ever have trouble trying to speak to Renee or Daniel? I have called a couple times for the past two weeks left voice mails for each with my number, spoke to another sales rep that said he would tell Daniel to call me and still haven’t heard back.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Put in my order with Daniel April 8. Got the VIN a few days later. Build Sheet arrived April 29, Window Sticker on April 30. Jeep Chat said it arrived at the dealer on May 10. I received an email on May 13 from Daniel that it was ready to be picked up. Finally got a flight booked for May 21.

Daniel sent me a credit app, I filled it out online & submitted back to him. He shot me an email back a few days later with what my interest rate would be for 72 months as well as a breakdown of all the numbers. I took a cashiers check, auto insurance, all Tread Lightly paperwork, and my drivers license with me. That was all they needed.

Flew up yesterday morning (May 21) from Dallas. Got into Nashville about 10:30 AM. Got to the dealership about 11:30. Spent 15 minutes in the Finance Dept. Extended warranty was offered, but I declined. Numbers were exactly what Daniel said they were going to be and I was on the road by 12:15 and back to Dallas at 1:00 this morning.

There is no way I could say enough good things about Daniel, Renee and his group. Incredibly nice and nothing but genuine smiles. Renee was nice enough to "talk me down" when I climbed in and realized there were more buttons and electronics on the dash than a Boeing 747. She assured me I would be able to start it myself and drive it home without a 12 hour flight course. First time I have ever bought a vehicle and truly enjoyed the experience.
Now that is some good feedback! Glad things worked out so well for you.

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Did anyone ever have trouble trying to speak to Renee or Daniel? I have called a couple times for the past two weeks left voice mails for each with my number, spoke to another sales rep that said he would tell Daniel to call me and still haven’t heard back.
Keep trying, they are absolutely covered up...

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Anyone traded as a part of the deal with Gupton? How did that work out if you aren’t local??

Sponsored

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Driving my new truck home right now. Amazing customer service and price. Best dealership experience I've ever had. Maybe 5 minutes going over very transparent financing paperwork. Rest of time spent going over truck features. I cannot recommend them enough.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered.

Now I just have to pray that when it's delivered the value on my trade is the same and Daniel's assurance that we're going to end up where I need to be budget wise doesn't change. There's a lot that can go wrong when you hand somebody in another state $1,000 that you can't get back and there's no way to know how any of the details of the deal are going to shake out. I'm nervously excited. #riskitforthebiscuit
Keep us up to date on how it plays out for you.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
anyone heard from Daniel the last few days? I have sent a couple of emails and havent heard anything in almost a week.

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
anyone heard from Daniel the last few days? I have sent a couple of emails and havent heard anything in almost a week.
You might try calling Renee...

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Who is Renee?
Renee Berry
Sales Consultant
Gupton Motors
direct
(615) 338-6040 text
(615) 384-2886 main
3450 Tom Austin Hwy
Springfield, TN 37172
I'm guessing Daniel's counterpart.

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Renee Berry
Sales Consultant
Gupton Motors
direct
(615) 338-6040 text
(615) 384-2886 main
3450 Tom Austin Hwy
Springfield, TN 37172
I'm guessing Daniel's counterpart.
You beat me to it...

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
I emailed Daniel yesterday and heard back from him this afternoon. Sounds like he’s been very busy with the end of the month. He is off today and sounds like he will be back at it tomorrow.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
So it appears the JTR MSRP has increased by $325 according to Gupton, from $43995 to $44320. And the document fee is $499 now and not $399. Do I push back? Close to $300 increase in cost with tax.

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
So it appears the JTR MSRP has increased by $325 according to Gupton, from $43995 to $44320. And the document fee is $499 now and not $399. Do I push back? Close to $300 increase in cost with tax.
No, you’re still getting an amazing deal and all the other dealers will have that MSRP increase in their pricing as well.
Sponsored