Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA
Did y’all order any Jeeps? Haha

And I missed a row, the lot is stacked and others driving through to check them out today.

I don’t pick up until tomorrow but had come see for myself.

E01F9E87-8F83-4E04-AF5A-3B1E300E396C.jpeg

267C1F67-3B0C-4DE2-BF07-72FBB628F608.jpeg

1D962BA2-68EA-4F27-A2CA-8CBC61A6EAE4.jpeg

43333004-D330-40C8-B879-885200F0FFC2.jpeg

5AC071E8-212F-4839-962A-E8E2BD6D1D96.jpeg

AA624F3D-223F-48FE-A206-9BE60D9C6DFE.jpeg
See a lot of JLs. Is there a way to tell if some of them further down the rows are JTs?
Sponsored

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Congrats on finally getting your Jeep!

@Nebulocity - dude, it’s amazing to think that a year ago the lot was mostly empty when we picked up ours!
10/24/20, we missed each other by 2 hours! Such a good day. 12K miles later, no issues and still loving it. If I won the lottery I wouldn't buy a new car, I've got my dream ride!
It's awesome reading the Gupton thread and reliving that day over and over.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Just got the following from Renee. Sounds like they got a handful in from the factory. Not sure how many are JTs.

My name is Renee and I assist Daniel with the Jeep Orders. Your order has arrived! It is here with 80 of it's closest friends! They delivered a ton all at once and we are working hard to get everything processed and inspected. I would be happy to set something up for you as far as delivery.

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
Just got the following from Renee. Sounds like they got a handful in from the factory. Not sure how many are JTs.

My name is Renee and I assist Daniel with the Jeep Orders. Your order has arrived! It is here with 80 of it's closest friends! They delivered a ton all at once and we are working hard to get everything processed and inspected. I would be happy to set something up for you as far as delivery.
I think mine is in there if Jeep Chat is correct. Can't wait!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical

I might be too on top of things lol. I knew before anyone could even tell me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Well I only tried this last dealer because I knew the rest were trash. Glad I made the trip.

I also took the opportunity to talk to some customers waiting for the service department......nothing but great things said. So things are looking good.

I will attach a copy of Tim's card, can't say enough about him and the experience this far.

PXL_20210927_002713823.jpg
Has anyone attempted to validate this yet?

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Mine is at Gupton. Coordinated with Renee this morning. Going to get it next week.

For reference:
JTR Ordered 8/24
Bunch of stuff in between
Arrived 9/27

I havent heard from Daniel since he confirmed that my truck was there last week. Might just have to fly over there.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Has anyone attempted to validate this yet?
If you have any Questions Ryan, feel free to reach out; just trying to be a productive member of the forum and help yall out like the forum helped me.

Breakdown of my deal -

MSRP was: $54,770 (see build specs in my signature)
Agreed price: $50,448 (Tread lightly and dealer discount)

Doc Fee: $500 (middle of the road, dealers in VA were $750ish)
Tax/title/tag: $3,472.64 (Maryland)

Dealer wanted $500 deposit upon order - thought that was more then fair

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
If you have any Questions Ryan, feel free to reach out; just trying to be a productive member of the forum and help yall out like the forum helped me.

Breakdown of my deal -

MSRP was: $54,770 (see build specs in my signature)
Agreed price: $50,448 (Tread lightly and dealer discount)

Doc Fee: $500 (middle of the road, dealers in VA were $750ish)
Tax/title/tag: $3,472.64 (Maryland)

Dealer wanted $500 deposit upon order - thought that was more then fair
Just double checking you said 8.3% below invoice... can you share that math. From what I see its 7.89% on MSRP. Gupton comes in around 13% off MSRP. I am hoping I am wrong. These guys are a lot closer to me.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just double checking you said 8.3% below invoice... can you share that math. From what I see its 7.89% on MSRP. Gupton comes in around 13% off MSRP. I am hoping I am wrong. These guys are a lot closer to me.
Nope, the math came out to 8.3% based on my order sheet (my numbers already had destination charge built in)

Well if you have a built/quote sheet for 13% below invoice there should be no discussion and order now. Take note, not all offers are available on the Gladiator and quoted discounts now may not be available at the time of delivery/financing.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Nope, the math came out to 8.3% based on my order sheet (my numbers already had destination charge built in)

Well if you have a built/quote sheet for 13% below invoice there should be no discussion and order now. Take note, not all offers are available on the Gladiator and quoted discounts now may not be available at the time of delivery/financing.
I think we are getting lost in the MSRP vs Invoice terminology as they are completely different things. No worries though, appreciate the info. Always scoping for that next better deal.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
That MD tax is no joke. :(

I bought from Chapman, outside of Philly. Was 11% off MSRP, or 6% under invoice. Could I have saved a little more at Gupton? Perhaps, but 2 hours each way vs. 10 hours down and back has value to it as well.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Mine is at Gupton. Coordinated with Renee this morning. Going to get it next week.

For reference:
JTR Ordered 8/24
Bunch of stuff in between
Arrived 9/27
I havent heard from Daniel since he confirmed that my truck was there last week. Might just have to fly over there.
Haha 2 completely different experiences. I’ve heard from Daniel after I asked if it came and I’ve had to email him to get everything taken care off. While other members have this Renee (girl? guy?) emailing them and I have never heard a peep from this person! lol

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think we are getting lost in the MSRP vs Invoice terminology as they are completely different things. No worries though, appreciate the info. Always scoping for that next better deal.
Ok, well good luck.
That MD tax is no joke. :(

I bought from Chapman, outside of Philly. Was 11% off MSRP, or 6% under invoice. Could I have saved a little more at Gupton? Perhaps, but 2 hours each way vs. 10 hours down and back has value to it as well.
Yeah it's all about perspective.

Got mine 55k out the door with everything, including lifetime drivetrain warranty. (Note: research engine, transmission or transfer case replacent outside of warranty)

I could have saved a wee bit more, but factoring in my hourly rate at work, burning off points to travel(SW to fly and HHonors for hotels),gas, tolls and the 750 miles on the truck....... I'm still ahead in the deal. Alot of people look solely at money save on the truck.......but not everything else.

But that's me...... cost/benefit analysis. It hasn't failed me yet.
Sponsored