Rddavisjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lexus RX 350
Occupation
Professor
Guys,

I ordered my Gladiator two months ago and picked it up earlier from Gupton this week. If you have any concerns or worries about shopping with Gupton, let me put your mind at ease. Pricing was straightforward as promised. We were in and out in an hour. There were absolutely zero sleazy car dealer tactics. If you’re in the market for a CJDR product, this is your go to place. They’ve made a lifelong customer out of me.

Renee and Daniel made this purchase sure easy and stress free.

Ron

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
Guys,

I ordered my Gladiator two months ago and picked it up earlier from Gupton this week. If you have any concerns or worries about shopping with Gupton, let me put your mind at ease. Pricing was straightforward as promised. We were in and out in an hour. There were absolutely zero sleazy car dealer tactics. If you’re in the market for a CJDR product, this is your go to place. They’ve made a lifelong customer out of me.

Renee and Daniel made this purchase sure easy and stress free.

Ron
1000% agree!!!
Walter Lee was phenomenal! Best vehicle buying experience ever!!! Everything was as expected and as easy and quick as possible. I cannot say enough good stuff about the experience and how genuine the folks at Gupton are and how well they treat you.

Sponsored

mystic330

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Were you the guy with the firecracker red Gladiator?
Yep - that was mine. Put 450 miles on her this afternoon/evening… Lovin every minute of it!

Dont want to sound like a broken record - but these are just down-home honest folk! You choose the 5,6, or 7 percent number based on TL and dealer financing - No high pressure back-office sales, VERY competitive rates for financing, simple $499 fee (which they are up front about), and $7.50 for a TN temp tag - bamn deal done!
I easily saved >8k on this particular truck from all the MSRP dealers in CO!
I WILL buy my next FCA product from them!

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
Yep - that was mine. Put 450 miles on her this afternoon/evening… Lovin every minute of it!

Dont want to sound like a broken record - but these are just down-home honest folk! You choose the 5,6, or 7 percent number based on TL and dealer financing - No high pressure back-office sales, VERY competitive rates for financing, simple $499 fee (which they are up front about), and $7.50 for a TN temp tag - bamn deal done!
I easily saved >8k on this particular truck from all the MSRP dealers in CO!
I WILL buy my next FCA product from them!
Awesome! My fault, I wish I would’ve said hello! I just got home in FL. Odometer is at 495 now! Can’t wait to clean off all the bugs in the morning.

trizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Diesel
That sting gray with the colored bumper...WTF. Could a bumper ever be more sexy? How do I get that in Gobi?
Same. I ordered sting gray. Might have to figure out how to get a painted bumper now.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Some folks are overlooking the fact that this thread was started way back in September of 2020. None of the below invoice dealers are offering what they were before SARS CoV 2 effects took took their toll on the supply chain and the workforce.
Doesn't anyone pay attention to the "UP TO" words in the title? That means it could be less, maybe a lot less, but not more than. Up to...........

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Doesn't anyone pay attention to the "UP TO" words in the title? That means it could be less, maybe a lot less, but not more than. Up to...........
Shadow while i found you in here... Do you think its a waste to add max tow package gearing to run 33 inch tires or 35 inch on a Sport S Gupton order? My thinking was i would get better gas mileage with the stock gearing and some 32-33 inch tires. But then again i dont know jack crap.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Shadow while i found you in here... Do you think its a waste to add max tow package gearing to run 33 inch tires or 35 inch on a Sport S Gupton order? My thinking was i would get better gas mileage with the stock gearing and some 32-33 inch tires. But then again i dont know jack crap.
Stock form will almost always get you the best MPG because the auto makers must meet CAFE requirements and those keep skyrocketing. They also have to configure vehicles to get through the EPAs testing.
When I got my Overland with the 3.73 gearing I thought it was going to be trouble - trouble towing, trouble with Rubicon Falken take-offs (wheels and tires from a Rubicon) and I'd wish I had 4.10s. In fact, I even looked into the 4.10 gears after I bought my truck.
A season of running the Rubicon 33" tires and later towing with it changed my mind. I'm fine with the 3.73 gearing. (such as a non-max tow would have)
The lower engine RPM gives better mpg and lower RPM also means less wear when going the same mpg because there's fewer rotations, and the pistons and rings are sliding up and down the cylinder walls fewer times.
So you need to decide what your personal goals are -not what others tell you looks best or what would make them like how your truck looks better. You would be the owner, driver and person having to look at it daily, not them. Satisfy you, not others.
Yes, there are things that work better technically and there's a lot of good advice out there on that.
If you want to go bigger tires for looks, then you might consider the 4.10 ratio. If you will be towing a heavy trailer or want to haul 1300 pounds of block in the back, then max tow - but I've towed 5,000 pounds and hauled a bit over 1,000 pounds of landscaping block in my Overland and it's been fine. I'm quite happy with it. The only thing I'm not really happy about is the fact I'm putting a lot of miles on it and it is getting old. Man, 2 1/2 years and over 25,000 miles already! LOL
I use mine like a truck and it does a good job. If I towed a travel trailer, that might be different but there's guy (and gals) out there towing small and light travel trailers who won't have max tow as well.
Your choice - YOUR truck. Satisfy you, not me or anyone else.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
WOW, just WOW. I have never seen so many Gladiators let along Jeep front ends in one place. Dealerships here look like nothing compared to that!
Beautiful!
Sponsored