Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
I'm going to convince my wife that a Gladiator purchase is a matter of life or death over the weekend, and assuming I'm successful I'll be placing my order with Daniel on Monday. Perhaps a question better suited to him, but I don't want to throw random questions to him all the time as I know he's busy enough.

Am I bottomed out at 8% below invoice or would I qualify for any available and applicable factory incentives at the time of delivery? Say some random $1,500 cash back offer?
You'll get any factory incentive on top of the 8%, but I've only seen any cash back or special financing for Overland's or Sport S's, they don't seem to like offering any incentives for Rubicon's or Mojave's.
Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I'm going to convince my wife that a Gladiator purchase is a matter of life or death over the weekend, and assuming I'm successful I'll be placing my order with Daniel on Monday. Perhaps a question better suited to him, but I don't want to throw random questions to him all the time as I know he's busy enough.

Am I bottomed out at 8% below invoice or would I qualify for any available and applicable factory incentives at the time of delivery? Say some random $1,500 cash back offer?
The only incentive on my Mojave when I picked it up earlier this month was 0% for 36 months. If there are other incentives for your vehicle they should be deducted from the 8% price you have. Remember, it's 6% from Gupton, plus 1% Tread Lightly or another FCA discount if you have one plus 1% if you finance thru one of his people.

Good Luck!

NBTX

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara JK, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The only incentive on my Mojave when I picked it up earlier this month was 0% for 36 months. If there are other incentives for your vehicle they should be deducted from the 8% price you have. Remember, it's 6% from Gupton, plus 1% Tread Lightly or another FCA discount if you have one plus 1% if you finance thru one of his people.

Good Luck!

SB_Punk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Federal LEO
I tried to contac Daniel but no response. Anyone have any luck in the last week or so?

Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Thats the email I used though I did send it on this past Wednesday.
Heard back from Daniel, seems like a good guy so far. I'm excited about flying down from PA to get it from him. Local dealers are not overly excited to work via email.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I'm fine tuning my build sheet to place the order this week and am thinking about going with leasing this time. In 3 years we could have a refreshed/facelifted platform or even new motor options, so I'm thinking I might want to roll with a 6MT Mojave for now until something even fresher comes out. I'm also thinking that this thing is built perfectly from factory for me, so there's nothing I would want to build up/work on like I would with an owned vehicle, so leaving it as-is is perfectly fine with me.

Enough justification for my decision, so my main question is this. Does leasing through a dealership partner bank still qualify me for that 1% discount? I'm not sure if within this context financing = purchasing, or if leasing falls under a looser term of financing.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I'm fine tuning my build sheet to place the order this week and am thinking about going with leasing this time. In 3 years we could have a refreshed/facelifted platform or even new motor options, so I'm thinking I might want to roll with a 6MT Mojave for now until something even fresher comes out. I'm also thinking that this thing is built perfectly from factory for me, so there's nothing I would want to build up/work on like I would with an owned vehicle, so leaving it as-is is perfectly fine with me.

Enough justification for my decision, so my main question is this. Does leasing through a dealership partner bank still qualify me for that 1% discount? I'm not sure if within this context financing = purchasing, or if leasing falls under a looser term of financing.
I planned to lease as well. It was my understanding that as long as you finance or lease through one of his sources, you received the extra 1%.

However, the money factor through Chrysler was high but the residual was still good on a Mojave. We looked at US Bank and the money factor was half of what Chrysler was, but the residual value was much lower.

I decided to finance in the end as I felt it was a better option.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I planned to lease as well. It was my understanding that as long as you finance or lease through one of his sources, you received the extra 1%.

However, the money factor through Chrysler was high but the residual was still good on a Mojave. We looked at US Bank and the money factor was half of what Chrysler was, but the residual value was much lower.

I decided to finance in the end as I felt it was a better option.
Recall what the residual percentages and MFs were?

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Recall what the residual percentages and MFs were?
I don’t remember right off. However, I think the MF was comparable to 4.5% or higher with Chrysler and the MF was comparable to 2.5% or so with US Bank.

However the residual was like 6% or so less with US Bank. Guess you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Sponsored

reverse01134

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 5B8EB36C-EC20-4F2D-9809-1E8DA92E8978

I picked up my Gladiator from Gupton 2 weeks ago. If you are going to order a new build, their price is unbeatable, period. I've seen some crazy deals on 2020 models at the end of the last year but I wasn't interested because I wanted the 4H Auto mode which is only available in MY2021. I'm from Michigan, none of the dealerships around me was able to get even close to Gupton deal.

Daniel is very responsive, anything you ask he will promptly respond within a couple hours. I got the full 8% below invoice pricing because I had FCA control # & financed thru their source. I did shop around for an auto loan and the rate from Gupton wasn't too far off from the best rate I could get + I got the additional 1% discount on pricing. No hidden fees other than the dealer processing fee. Everything throughout the order process was very transparent.

The pick up process was breezy. Someone from the dealership was waiting for me at the airport. Soon as I arrived at the dealership, it only took half an hour to sign papers, get the key and leave the dealership. I was rushing because I had a plan for the day but people at the dealership are very helpful and friendly. I am sure they will go through every detail with you unless you are rushing like I did :LOL:

There's not a single bad thing I can say about the dealership, I highly recommend if you are looking to purchase a new Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler.

P.S.
if you are from out-of-state and plan for a road trip to pick up your vehicle from Gupton like I did, look up the Gaylord hotel in Nashville. I stayed there with my gf, the atrium is phenomenal and we loved the infinity pool with the poolside bar in the indoor waterpark!

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
I’m getting ready to order mine from Gupton. How long did it take to place your order from when you first emailed?

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
I’m getting ready to order mine from Gupton. How long did it take to place your order from when you first emailed?
I ordered today. 2 emails a 10 min phone call and DONE! Put my 1k deposit and had a VON# in 20mins. 62k MSRP build price and got it down to 52k (Rubicon Diesel)

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently VW Tiguan 4motion, VW GTI VR6, soon a JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Machinist/Knifemaker
I ordered today. 2 emails a 10 min phone call and DONE! Put my 1k deposit and had a VON# in 20mins. 62k MSRP build price and got it down to 52k (Rubicon Diesel)
Hoping it all goes as smoothly for us, just sent our first email with build sheet to Daniel a few hours ago. Congrats!
Sponsored