First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
In my Tuffy I can put my Sig P365 XL with Holoson sight in the IWB Holster or I can also put my Glock 19 with Holoson & streamlight 7A or my H&K VP9.
Good to know, as I have both a glock 19 (and 17) and a H&K VP9. The rueger security 9 is smaller.
Sponsored

Sponsored

AmosMoses

First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
I don't work in the greatest area so not having to get out is still ideal. Also, handguns outside of law enforcement in NYC has basically been outlawed for 80 years until a Supreme Court ruling just last year so I'd prefer no one see the gun if possible because people have a hard time grasping the 2nd amendment here.
It's good that you understand the nature of where you live. You should also consider the ramifications of exercising your right to self defense in a worst case scenario. I think the best defensive plan would be to move to a more open minded, freedom oriented state but I know that's not always an option. Good luck though.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
A few months out from getting my approval for concealed carry permit and need some secure storage options. Wont be able to take my gun into the job so the pistol will be locked up in Jeep til I'm out of shift so willing to dish the extra money for a secure solution.

Appreciate any suggestions!

And before anyone asks, NY does not recognize the glovebox as a suitable location
Here is my solution. Pretty easy/cheap. My Glock 20 - 10mm fits

OP
OP
Mister Lamb

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Power Plant Operator

Sponsored

JsnJcksn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Keep it on your hip… safest place for it and right where it belongs
If only. I agree with this in principle but the OP is in New York and he’ll need to go through metal detectors in some places. I put mine in my Jeep when I was vacationing and camping in Federal Parks where for some nonsensical reason, firearms are prohibited in buildings. As if I suddenly become a craven criminal when I enter federal property… and if someone was going to commit murder they would somehow worry about breaking this stupid law.
Sponsored