Sponsored

Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet.

Wildtoad

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Occupation
Retired, former mainframe computer bit twiddler
Cash is seldom needed any more except for perhaps side bets at the golf course. More and more I can pay for things with just my Apple Watch, no phone no wallet required.

ATM’s/cash back purchases everywhere for those few times cash is required. I do typically keep an emergency $20 for well, emergencies. I scan my medical cards, license information, concealed carry permit and keep in secured files on my iPhone.

But when I do need a place for my wallet, the slot in front of the transfer shifter makes a good place.

danimal2000

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Savadicar GT-2 Shifter Storage Box, Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer Compatible with 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU & Gladiator JT, Interior Storage Accessories, Black, 1 PCS https://a.co/d/1YG5f0d

I'm a big fan of this thing for wallet, phone, keys, etc

the hiking viking

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gladiator Overland & '11 Wrangler JKU
Mine is the regular Spec-Ops T.H.E. Wallet, I tried the Mini years ago but wasn't quite right for everyday use for me. I'm actually on 3rd one.
Bought that one first, was too big. Gave it to my oldest son. I have several bags from Spec-Ops, huge fan of their stuff. One is about 16 years old, a Pack Rat organizer pouch, and use it a few times a month as a slinged hiking bag. Still holding up great.
Curios how you are wearing out that wallet, did they replace with the warranty?

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
My wallet fits perfectly in the door handle of the drivers side. Makes it easy to see it as I get out and grab it

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Bought that one first, was too big. Gave it to my oldest son. I have several bags from Spec-Ops, huge fan of their stuff. One is about 16 years old, a Pack Rat organizer pouch, and use it a few times a month as a slinged hiking bag. Still holding up great.
Curios how you are wearing out that wallet, did they replace with the warranty?
Been using since it came out, I've not tried to warranty any I figure I've got close to decade out of one its paid for. I've got a crap load of Spec-Ops gear 3 of The Pack, 2 of butt packs, probably 30 or so magazine pouches, and the over vest.
Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. 20230902_194010
Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. 20230902_194232
Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. 20230902_194534
I used the pack "black one" as duty bag on patrol for close to 17 years. Now just collecting dust. My sand one has 2 deployments or so to SWA. The tan butt Pack is my tramp around bag nowadays.
When the Army fielded that A.C.U. it was new issue of gear, but many of us had to eat the cost of what gear we had bought and now not the correct color(s) A.C.U. is S### for camouflage.

Dickster

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon, 2022 Ram 3500 6.7L
Occupation
Sheet metal
I switched to minimalist wallet Dango had a lot of nice options. I then have a money clip separate. The minimalist wallet if I take it out fits in the slot between the cup holders. Theft is getting pretty high so I keep all my vehicles info in my back pack. I take my pack everywhere so it doesn't matter what vehicle I am in.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Cash is seldom needed any more except for perhaps side bets at the golf course. More and more I can pay for things with just my Apple Watch, no phone no wallet required.

ATM’s/cash back purchases everywhere for those few times cash is required. I do typically keep an emergency $20 for well, emergencies. I scan my medical cards, license information, concealed carry permit and keep in secured files on my iPhone.

But when I do need a place for my wallet, the slot in front of the transfer shifter makes a good place.
Places around here charge credit card fees, so paying with cash saves money.

Wildtoad

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Occupation
Retired, former mainframe computer bit twiddler
Places around here charge credit card fees, so paying with cash saves money.
some places around here do as well, but only some. I expect more will be. It’s more convenient for me so I just pay it.

kb5zcr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Diesel Rubi Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I'm a cash guy, got that habit from my dad I guess, I have a few cc cards but don't use them much (online bill paying, and anything over a few hundred dollars).
Cash for everyday purchases.
Anyway, Im retired now and almost all my pants have cargo pockets and that's where I carry my billfold, same with my cargo shorts all summer.

Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I have a Ridge wallet that stays in my front pocket. Minimalist wallet is the way to go. I got the forged carbon fiber one. Looks neats and RFID blocking for the tin foil hatters.

Jeep Gladiator Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet. download (1)

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Submariner, Network Analyst
I went with a minimalist wallet years ago. Very happy with my Fantom hard sided with a money clip and air tag attachments
Sponsored