Sponsored

Have you found a convenient spot in the gladiator for your wallet.

BlueCT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I don’t like leaving my wallet in the center console because I will forget it too often if i don’t see it as I am getting out of the truck. My JK had a nice spot right beyond the gear shifter with some webbing that I could put it in and I would see it as I got out so I wouldn’t forget it. Anyone have a good spot to suggest. I know several people will suggest my pocket but my fat old man wallet and my skinny butt don’t make that an uncomfortable ride.
Sponsored

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I've been putting mine in the door net. Not great but it's the only spot!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I never let mine leave my person. It's that easy - comfort or not. There have been times with my CHEVY, those seats were not comfy with a wallet in the pocket and then it went into the console........ but so far the seats in the JT have been ok with wallet in pocket. Or, I move wallet to front. OR, if I were to decide to take it out of my pocket, I'd use this - the Christmas present my wife bought me - and these are great!

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Sparta-2018-2019-Gladiator-Accessories/dp/B07ZZ235V2

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have no need for carrying my wallet ever since I bought my Gladiator. I cant afford anything anyways:(:crying::CWL:
No license......ok.......

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Mine fits perfectly in front of the transfer case shifter in that horizontal slot in the center console. Easy to get in and out even when in 2WD.

You can always add one of these too: https://www.amazon.com/JeCar-Automatic-Transmission-Organizer-Accessories/dp/B07Y5XH25B/ref=sr_1_14?crid=3OS9OSUCPZYFZ&keywords=jeep+gladiator+center+console&qid=1580269238&sprefix=jeep+gladiator+center,aps,238&sr=8-14

Of course, if you have Costanza's issue, you should probably throw it down the armrest box or in the glovebox:

Last edited:

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I carry my license and insurance card in my wad of kleenex that I carry to wipe up all my tears from being broke:(
LOL - got it. You'd be a card-carrying member of the broke Jeeper's club but have no place to carry the card.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
About 6 years ago I switched to a small hard sided RFI protected wallet for cards after having my bank card cloned. I also started carrying it in my front pocket which makes sitting on it a non-issue. I don't carry a shit ton of stuff in my wallet, just essentials. Cash is folded and put in my pocket. I will never go back to a back pocket carry or a huge wallet full of crap. To answer the question, it stays in my pocket.

Choj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
About 6 years ago I switched to a small hard sided RFI protected wallet for cards after having my bank card cloned. I also started carrying it in my front pocket which makes sitting on it a non-issue. I don't carry a shit ton of stuff in my wallet, just essentials. Cash is folded and put in my pocket. I will never go back to a back pocket carry or a huge wallet full of crap. To answer the question, it stays in my pocket.
I've done the same, but luckily I never had my card cloned. I stopped carrying all those stupid membership or perks cards from every place under the sun. Just insurance cards, ID, debit/credit card, and cash. Small enough where I can put my keys and wallet in the same front pocket no problem.