Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I gotta add one more thing to this train wreck of a thread just brimming with thin skinned people. But here’s where I’m gonna show some thin skin. I’m a heterosexual male who is as comfortable with that as I can be. Being gay isn’t a “choice” for me, it’s biological and genetic, just like it is for every damn body else. I’m in healthcare, have my Doctorate in my field, and everything from a scientific perspective points to just that. But that’s not all, my common sense tells me the same damn thing. Know why? I am attracted to women. I can‘t CHOOSE that, it just is. So tomorrow, i can’t CHOOSE to be attracted to another man, my equipment just won’t work for anything but a woman. If some of you guys on here can CHOOSE to be attracted to a man tomorrow instead of your girl, then you are sure a different kind of man than me. Do me a favor and all of you on this thread who can “choose” to be attracted to another man tomorrow raise your hand. Or just say so here in this thread. Yeah there’ll be no takers. And I say the above because you don’t make fun of someone about something they can’t help. Jesus did your parents teach you any manners at all? Do you make fun of other people with physical conditions they can’t help?
I say this and get on a soapbox here because I just read a couple of posts talking about the Ranger being the “gay” pickup and the Gladiator the red blooded heterosexual male pickup. Really people? Let me tell you something, you’re living in a sad past if you subscribe to such views, even if they’re a “joke” on your part. It ain’t funny. We’ve got gay people dying overseas for our rights, and I hate to tell ya, but we always have. We have gay people risking their lives in hospitals around the country for the last year treating people dying from Covid 19. We have gay people in blue protecting our streets. So to get on here equating what you believe to be an inferior vehicle to something a “gay” person would drive is offensive, even to a heterosexual white dude in his 50s. And, just for the record, I know a homosexual man that I’d bet real money could beat the wholesale dogshit out of anybody on this thread, I don’t even know any of you personally, and dont have to to make that statement. And if that dude drove what fit him, he’d probably be in a 1960 flat fender Dodge Power Wagon with a modern 392 drivetrain. Something that makes Rangers and Jeeps both look more like toys by comparison. So, here’s to hopefully derailing this thread to the ditch where it’s come to belong. Gay jokes. Really people? I mean goddamn.
No one asked for your permission on what they find funny or insulting. To a lot of people you’re using the lords name like that is blasphemy, don’t see me telling you what you can or can’t say. Keep your ideology to yourself and I’ll keep mine as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape, 2008 VW GTI
And there it is, the reason I clarified what I meant with the gay stuff rofl.

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was I a dick? Look up my response. I gave you my honest opinion after driving a bunch of stuff... Others here didnt flame you either. Sure some did of course. What did you expect? This isnt the "we all hate our Gladiators forum" jeez. Why dont you take your sweeping generalizations somewhere colder with the other snowflakes. Bye.
I dunno, but you are now? Call me out and you get responded to, it's just that simple.

My sweeping generalizations are 100% accurate so. I'm an Italian who likes pasta, most Italians like pasta, sometime sweeping generalizations exist for a reason. It's the same with owning a Jeep, the majority of Jeep owners have wasted $20,000+ on an ill advised purchased they most likely will never use to its fullest extent.

And I'm still getting notifications thanks to the quoted responses so I'll be formerly requesting this gets locked.

I'm not a snowflake, I just don't think there's anything wrong with being gay and think there's actually a huge problem when people like @BamaJeepTruck and that other douche display clear homophobicness. I'm a 40 year old, straight, father of 2 who likes big engines, trucks and fast cars.

Straight up people were implying pretty homophobic crap with the Ranger/gay stuff. Call me a snowflake all you want, I'm cool sticking up for gay people against someone who has "Bama" in his name and is making fun of gays.

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright so hear me out,if your gay get a ranger and if your a man you have to get the gladiator :CWL: :CWL: :CWL: ....bam your welcome

And yes it's a joke ok,I know we might have some snowflakes here and there but it's a joke ok.....oK ??😅
Plenty of people real farm down here quite well. I guess you would sure be the one to tell us what gay people would drive. I’ll leave that to subject matter experts like yourself.
How do you page a mod/admin anyways? Feel like all we need to do is tag them and quote this shit to get it locked.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.