Sponsored

How popular are Gladiators where you are?

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I live in a rural Florida county, where having a 4WD vehicle is required to reach adulthood, graduate school, start a family, and be considered a true american citizen.
I see plenty of trucks and Jeeps of various models/types/years but RARELY see another Gladiator. I do a reasonable amount of driving daily, and maybe see one a day. Are they that rare everywhere? Or is it just my area where Ford/Chevy is the popular choice ? I know it's new (and pricey), but I thought there would be more out there by now...
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Not very. I've seen 2 on the road in the last 3 months. A white Rubicon, and a red Sport bone stock. There's a dealer within walking distance of me. They've had the same Gladiators on display for what seems like forever. Last week they moved them to the back lot.

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I live in Las Vegas. I’ve seen 3 in one day, but very rare do I see more than 1 a day If at all. The dealerships here have the same trucks on the lot since the Gladiator came out. And, they still won’t budge on price. I love the JT and want one bad, but I’m also not going to live in it just to afford it! Especially when it lacks power.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I got mine in January and didn’t see another in the wild until around April. Now I see at least one daily.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
My 4x4 buddies did a Red Lake / Coyote Lake run last weekend. Ballpark 1,000 rigs. Not a single Gladiator among them (including mine, at home). A TRD Pro with 35's made it, though!

I've been seeing them since June 2019, but few and far between, in a Jeep crazy part of California.
Edit to add: June 2019, NOT an attractive look, put me off pursuing one for a year until I saw more in real life
Jeep Gladiator How popular are Gladiators where you are? IMG_20190624_174130

Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Mississippi gulf coast, not very popular at all. I go weeks without seeing another JT.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I live on a lake, and now that it's summertime, all the Jeeps are coming out of the garages. So, I'm also starting to see a LOT more JT's around here.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Here in metro Orlando I see 3 or more every day.......I have 2 other ones right in my neighborhood

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
There are at least 3 other Gladiators in the parking lot I use at my building (1 of the 3 large parking lots).

Aside from that, I generally see 1 or 2 a day on the road.

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
There’s 6 of them in my neighborhood if you include my own that i see almost daily 3 rubicons and 3 sports and then i see additional ones here and there. Considering how short my commute is (about 3 mi) thats quite a bit. They aren't common but Theres getting to be more and more of them. Our jeep doesnt seem to have any problems moving them but they got so many of the same colors (red, white and black) that they sell one and park one of the same color in its spot

Sponsored

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
I see a few most days here in Austin, and have seen quite a few down in Port Bolivar on the beach

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
SLC Utah. I've only seen about 8-10 in the last months since I got mine. The dealers here seem to have the same ones all the time. I see way more wranglers.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine 3 weeks ago and since then my neighbor bought one and a guy down the street as well. My buddy owns the dealership in Boulder and says he's going to start paying me to park mine in my driveway more often!
Sponsored