How to find the diesel

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
I know the 3.0 is available but I’m not seeing it available on the Jeep build sight is this something that is dealer only information?
I’m one of these people that research a long time before buying and really dig into all options. Any help in finding this would be a great help.
Sponsored

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I know the 3.0 is available but I’m not seeing it available on the Jeep build sight is this something that is dealer only information?
I’m one of these people that research a long time before buying and really dig into all options. Any help in finding this would be a great help.
You should a bit more research. It is NOT available yet for the Gladiator.

OP
OP

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
I thought I read it was available September 26th...
Or was that just typical Jeep, leading customers along. Like how many years they said a new Jeep truck was coming before it happened.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Don’t hold your breath waiting for Diesel engine. Apparently it is being released for overseas sales ahead of North American.

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
I thought I read it was available September 26th...
Or was that just typical Jeep, leading customers along. Like how many years they said a new Jeep truck was coming before it happened.
It was announced on 9/26 on the JL Wrangler but still far from available. They haven't announced it on the JT yet

Sponsored