Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKR, 2016 JKUHR, 1956 F250, 2016 Miata MX-5, 2017 F450, 2011 Ram 3500, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I still think toasters are really cool, and I'm going to hang around just so I can tell you guys how happy I am with my blender, and about those great smoothies I just can't make with a toaster.
That’s funny.

Actually the window was left open on toaster or blender.

“A property purchase pending now factors in as well. I don't want to bother him until I'm truly ready to buy, whether Jeep or Dodge.”

Plenty of time to consider a waffle iron.
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
After months of deliberation and research, I think (as of now :)) that I'm not gonna get the JT at this point. In my opinion, it's too expensive for what you get. I also have concerns about what seem to be common Jeep trouble issues which would detract from the experience for me as well. Perhaps the advent of the Bronco may mix things up a bit in a couple of years.

In the meantime, I have my 4wheeler and a side by side for my wheeling urges. I want something fun that can tow. The JT comes close, but for me it's too over priced and glitchy. Had I not had to wait for Gator, I probably would have bought one by now. Waiting forced me to take a really close look. The JT is a great idea and I will likely have one in two or three years.

For now, my focus is shifting to a Durango SRT (possibly from Travis!). I'll still lurk to stay educated and to ogle the pics of Gator and Hydro.
3kgo6h.jpg

3kgoci.jpg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I-cant-decide-if-i-want.jpg

3kgorm.jpg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
3kgovi.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Have said: still not sure and still want one.
Have tried hard to date not to use the words: butt-hurt and fanboys.

To those of you who've responded to this thread with reason and logic: Thank you.
To the rest of you who seem to think I've pissed in your private sandbox and don't belong here: Merry Christmas you small-minded Bitches.

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
Bye Felicia ,
Good luck finding that perfect vehicle that’s inexpensive and does everything else better than the gladiator but it’s much cheaper. Good luck with that. Let’s see you can choose this other truck that has a removable top and doors with a straight axle , Oh that’s right there’s zero none ! at any price cheap or expensive. Good luck

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas you small-minded Bitches.

c_oc=AQlD1H-imj5DQl_FtVAXD1MI4_dGHEJGAjC1XRiVy4XZpWPlmMJPKhJzbb6MKBmOBFg&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

Hey Futzin, re-read your original post before you call anyone on the JT Gladiator forum "small-minded bitches." :swear:

You may want to step out of your Dodge Durango before you say stuff like that to :jk: owners here

And above all, get a sense of humor - you're the :lipssealed: who started this stupid thread

Daveark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKR, 2016 JKUHR, 1956 F250, 2016 Miata MX-5, 2017 F450, 2011 Ram 3500, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

To those of you who've responded to this thread with reason and logic: Thank you.
To the rest of you who seem to think I've pissed in your private sandbox and don't belong here: Merry Christmas you small-minded Bitches.

Daveark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently you either aren’t familiar with how topic specific forums (American Bulldog, Glock, Miata, Pappys, etc. etc.) operate or you just want attention that comes with criticizing the forum topic.

If you don’t like being teased when you take shots at the Gladiator, you should consider other entertainment. If you enjoy it, rock on.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I studied and deliberated for months and months. I joined forums where there was the highest concentration of enthusiasts imaginable, and hung on their every complaint regardless how minor or major. I memorized engineering data, load capacities, gear ratios and everything else I could consume.

But in the end, I just didn't feel like a toaster would make a good blender, and I really like my smoothies, so I bought a blender.

I still think toasters are really cool, and I'm going to hang around just so I can tell you guys how happy I am with my blender, and about those great smoothies I just can't make with a toaster.
I went with the Bass-O-Matic...........

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer

Because you contradict yourself - complaining about price and then saying you're probably going with an even more expensive vehicle that can do less things. Last I checked, gladiators started in the upper 30s and top out at $63k with every single option. A Durango srt starts at $63k and goes up from there. So I think you're either not thinking logically or price isn't actually the concern, it's something else. Where's the "reason and logic" there?

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
No I'm still around as I'm still considering as a vehicle for our cabin in Colorado even though i don't want it as my daily driver. And I'm here to see impressions of those that have them all ready and any possible upcoming changes to them.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Because you contradict yourself - complaining about price and then saying you're probably going with an even more expensive vehicle that can do less things. Last I checked, gladiators started in the upper 30s and top out at $63k with every single option. A Durango srt starts at $63k and goes up from there. So I think you're either not thinking logically or price isn't actually the concern, it's something else.
The gladiator as I had built it with mopar options added was almost $67k and I was quoted almost $59k as price to pay. I bought a loaded raptor with not a single option missing for 64100. I fealt that the raptor was worth the 5000 difference in the trucks in terms of equipment, features, etc, especiallyfor the comfort its seats provided my back. That's why I said what I did, but you're free to your opinion just as am I. I know that they have different capabilities and it's not comparing an apple to an apple.

I hope you love your gladiator and I'm still considering one just not as the daily driver.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.