Sponsored

If you could do it over - What would you change?

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I wish I had chosen the Mojave 392. Oh, wait…
Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
I already replied many pages ago but update:

Wish I found this forum MONTHS before I purchased vs about a week after.

Wouldnt have changed much but I wouldn’t have felt pressure to buy the 90% ideal ONLY gladiator off the lot (for a great price.)

-I’d have 100% ordered from one of the usuals
-I’d have 100% gone diesel
-I’d likely have bought a sport and then built it up.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I try not to ever shoulda could woulda. It doesn’t help anything. I probably would have preferred a Mojave, but it didn’t exist yet and it wouldn’t have been in my budget anyway. Yes, I probably could have scraped and made it work, but I like not being stressed out. I truly won’t ever need most of that stuff anyway. I just like it.

I may very well end up adding in a lot of that stuff over time. I’m getting reservoir shocks and a small off now. But I’m able to subsidize it through Christmas and birthday gifts so it really is still less out of pocket. And I only add the things I want.

So I don’t get the fancy interior, but I can get 80-90% of what a Mojave has for a fraction of the price.

Average-Joe

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Altitude
Occupation
Manager
I bought what I could afford at the time. Don’t regret a thing but I wish I had the 8.4 UConnect. Had that in my Ram and miss it. The 7inch isn’t bad though.

brianliam

First Name
Jhone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Digital Marketing
A friend of mine recommended I purchase a kabuki wooden mask for my room decoration. btw, home decoration is my hobby that is why she recommended these masks. It was an incredible experience. I would purchase those masks for my whole house If someone buys me as a gift :)

Jeep Gladiator If you could do it over - What would you change? Creative-African-mask-wall-decoration-wall-hanging-antique-resin-pendant-wall-decoration-home-
Sponsored