Sponsored

If you could do it over - What would you change?

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
The only thing I've been regretting lately is not getting leather seats. I didn't realize until last week that the leather seats come with different foam. That's what the JT lacks sorely is better softness and comfort in the seats. Maybe I should have checked that box off on the sheet.
Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

I ended up going with 37x20 NITTO trail grappler M/T. I'm kind of thinking I needed to purchase an AT tire so that I could run them all year and not have traction problems in the snow. I hear that is an issue with the M/T tires in snow but we will see. I'm also not completely sold on my color choice of rims and I think 17" would have been acceptable instead of 20". Not unhappy with my choices just not sure if I made the right ones. I added the 115v bed outlet so I have that now. I don't have proximity sensors but don't miss them. Kind of wished I had forward collision, adaptive cruise control, that's an option that will save you money on insurance rates. I will say I don't miss what I never had. I think that's the only options this JTR was missing, I purchased what they had on the lot.

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
i would of forsure would of gone with punk'n orange but supposedly they werent taking any orders for that color with a ecodiesel so went with sting gray again wich was the same color as my old gasser JTR

Dos Cylindros

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon Crystal Granite Metallic
About the only thing I regret not getting on mine is the auxiliary switch group. Past that I’m happy without all the other options I ignored.

rwesorick

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubicon, '14 Viper GTS, '14 WRX, '14 S7
Occupation
patent attorney
I would not have gotten the Top Option group that included both the hardtop and the soft top. The soft top is in a box and is going to stay there unless someone wants to buy it...

Sponsored

6006spd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Occupation
Self employed
Only thing I wish I had done now is the diesel, I have been in diesel trucks since 1994 so having a hard time getting a hang of the gasser, all in all I love my 21 rubicon , I also have the front camera as well , neat option and great for parking! LoL ,my first post on here sure enjoy all the reading

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
I’m waiting for my second mojave, now in Snazzberry, to land and it’ll be great, no doubt. However about a week after I ordered it, my heart skipped a beat eyeing the gecko. It’s just as well, because it’s proof that we’re never happy with what we have. …the whole the grass is greener thing and all! Darn my non-multimillionaire status and my inability to justify a second one to park at my nonexistent vacation house.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Would have given big consideration to no power windows or door locks. It was needed in the Ram but this truck not so much.

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
I did a lot of reading and building before finding mine.

Only thing I might add would be the proxy sensor for the door lock, and even that's not really a huge one (I can add it and I'm not that interested to do it).

I'm totally happy with my rig.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
If you're thinking about the upgraded radio, you'll be a lot better off to spend that money on an aftermarket system.

Not terribly keen on the 8.4 either but I've got some more learnin to do on it.

Fbentan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Maintenance Manager

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I should have forgo the lift and wheels to go with RSI smartcap first. Would have saved money by using stock wheels and not have to pay a for bed rack which I'm going to be replacing with the smartcap. Smartcap would have been more useful.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I bought mine off the lot.... so, I cannot complain about my ordering... but, the option I really miss is the high resolution front camera. I think that would have helped me on the rock gardens. You can get a low res. front camera for the Tazer that I have considered..., but, for real technical rock sections, I think that high resolution front camera would have been great.
Sponsored