First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Auto worker
Jeep Gladiator Installed the Oracle flush tail lights IMG_20230316_163627803_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Installed the Oracle flush tail lights IMG_20230316_163617934_HDR
I really love the look of these not to mention they are less likely to get smacked. These are imo great bang for the buck (350.00) Only thing that pissed me off is every video I've seen of tail light removal they practically come off with a kind whisper. Bullshit, unless some wiseass in Toledo superglued my connectors inšŸ„µ those bastards were almost impossibly tight. Anyway highly recommend!
Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
To each their own I guess. I've never been a fan of them personally. Plus I've also heard numerous people have problems with them later. I'd much rather have my OEM led tails.

Noticed the Ky plates. Where abouts you from.? Louisville here.

OP
OP
Ottoparts

Ottoparts

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Auto worker
To each their own I guess. I've never been a fan of them personally. Plus I've also heard numerous people have problems with them. I'd much rather have my OEM led tails.

Noticed the Ky plates. Where abouts you from. Louisville here.
I lived in Louisville in the Highlands for 22 years! I'm outside Versailles now. There are only two things about the look of the Gladiator I don't like, tail lights by far the worst to me.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, Good luck. I'd steer far away from anything Oracle sells. Tons of issues with these and I've had my own issues in the past with some of their other lights when I had my JKU. Doesn't seem like much has changed. From what I can tell you can either get wiring issues or they can just fly off going down the road. Hopefully yours will work. I'll wait for a cheaper option or for someone in China to start knocking them off for about $50 to $100 a set.

Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
Yeah, Good luck. I'd steer far away from anything Oracle sells. Tons of issues with these and I've had my own issues in the past with some of their other lights when I had my JKU. Doesn't seem like much has changed. From what I can tell you can either get wiring issues or they can just fly off going down the road. Hopefully yours will work. I'll wait for a cheaper option or for someone in China to start knocking them off for about $50 to $100 a set.
I'd revisit this. There's actually a lot that's gone into these lights even after the initial release to mitigate some of the first issues. Newer runs are definitely better. "From what you can tell" doesn't really tell the whole story and it's silly to think it does. And this is all coming from someone who has been very critical of Oracle in the past.

It makes OP happy. And he bought from an American company that is standing behind their product. Good luck finding that with chinesium knock-offs!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'd revisit this. There's actually a lot that's gone into these lights even after the initial release to mitigate some of the first issues. "From what you can tell" doesn't really tell the whole story. And this is coming from someone who has been very critical of Oracle in the past.

It makes OP happy. And he bought from an American company that is standing behind their product. Good luck finding that with chinesium knock-offs!
I have had my own issues with Oracle. If you like them fine, but after the crap I went through with them and bunch on the JK forum back a few years ago I'll take a hard pass on anything they sell. I have had better luck with stuff from China than the crap I've bought from Oracle.

As far as these, the issues I noted , they are documented in the the search engine on the site. But if op likes them fine I'm just sayin' hopefully they stay attached to the jeep or don't start hyper flashing.

OP
OP
Ottoparts

Ottoparts

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Auto worker
I only know one person with them and he's never had any issues, but it's not like Jeep itself makes the most reliable parts:CWL: practically everything on my old Cherokee needed to be replaced. But thanks for the warning I'll be sure to keep a close eye on these for sure.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
I have had my own issues with Oracle. If you like them fine, but after the crap I went through with them and bunch on the JK forum back a few years ago I'll take a hard pass on anything they sell. I have had better luck with stuff from China than the crap I've bought from Oracle.

As far as these, the issues I noted , they are documented in the the search engine on the site. But if op likes them fine I'm just sayin' hopefully they stay attached to the jeep or don't start hyper flashing.
Sounds like you could use a read on the follow-ups since those issues were brought to light. But I get it, you gave up on them and weren't interested in seeing if the company made any attempts to fix the issues. That's your prerogative. But don't go shit on a mod someone's excited to do just because of your own personal hate that may or may not be justified.

You don't have to buy them to allow OP to be happy. Raise caution to enhance OP's enjoyment? Sure, go ahead respectfully. But damn dude, you just sound like you have a vendetta...

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you could use a read on the follow-ups since those issues were brought to light. But I get it, you gave up on them and weren't interested in seeing if the company made any attempts to fix the issues. That's your prerogative. But don't go shit on a mod someone's excited to do just because of your own personal hate that may or may not be justified.

You don't have to buy them to allow OP to be happy...
I didn't I just sent out a warning about them. Didn't crap on his mod and you seem to only have a issue with me because others pointed it out and actually said they didn't like them before I commented. I like the design and look just not the company that made them and I could really care less if they fixed the issues or not.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't I just sent out a warning about them. Didn't crap on his mod and you seem to only have a issue with me because others pointed it out and actually said they didn't like them before I commented. I like the design and look just not the company that made them and I could really care less if they fixed the issues or not.
Agreed. I warned people about them a few months ago, and they got my posts deleted. I never used profanity, nor was I disrespectful, but I was pretty direct. Apparently sponsors are more important than getting the word out so members donā€™t get stuck with defective products. Iā€™m not saying everything they make is bad, but their customer service when things go wrong is pretty lacking.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Problems with these lights are well documented in numerous threads on here. I sincerely hope OP has better luck than many of us had. Maybe all the bugs have now been worked out but Iā€™m posting this for other potential purchasers to see so they can make an informed decision for themselves.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I really love the look of these not to mention they are less likely to get smacked. These are imo great bang for the buck (350.00) Only thing that pissed me off is every video I've seen of tail light removal they practically come off with a kind whisper. Bullshit, unless some wiseass in Toledo superglued my connectors inšŸ„µ those bastards were almost impossibly tight. Anyway highly recommend!
You're not the only one. My connectors were a real bear to unplug. I kept on going back to see if I missed a step or if I was pressing the wrong tab. Finally got it by prying them apart. Haha

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I have the Oracles from very first run, love them , have not fallen off ,work great the main reason I got them was for a brighter reverse light and they are great. I went from OEM led lights to them only thing I get is a momentary rear lights out message, but no bother. They are a much nicer ā€œnarrowā€ look with great visibility rear and side. All things in life are the same for the most part people only post about negative experiences not happy ones! I am happy!ā€¦.Jack
Sponsored