Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone get an invite to load an app for the "Stellantis Miles" program? If so, did you get it to work? The app asked to send a text with a confirmation code, but never did, now it is saying "server error, try again later".

Is it even worth the trouble?
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to sign up with no issues. I don't know if it is worth the effort.

Misslman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
Anyone get an invite to load an app for the "Stellantis Miles" program? If so, did you get it to work? The app asked to send a text with a confirmation code, but never did, now it is saying "server error, try again later".

Is it even worth the trouble?
I get emails with code in it to get me to try the app. Tried it twice but you don't get miles unless your phone has location turned on. If it's off you stop getting miles. Deleted it, twice.

zxd9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Granite Crystal
Occupation
Software Engineer
Why does Stellantis want to track where you're going? What's in it for them?

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
I deleted the email!

Sponsored

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Why does Stellantis want to track where you're going? What's in it for them?
Your location data is valuable (stores/gas stations/home/work/church), frequency of visitation.

If they can get enough data it helps inform strategic partnerships like the gimmick where Uconnect wants your credit card on file so you can buy gas and pizza. It allows for ā€˜personalized communicationā€™ such as you like this you should try (insert whatever they are selling here).

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Your location data is valuable (stores/gas stations/home/work/church), frequency of visitation.

If they can get enough data it helps inform strategic partnerships like the gimmick where Uconnect wants your credit card on file so you can buy gas and pizza. It allows for ā€˜personalized communicationā€™ such as you like this you should try (insert whatever they are selling here).
Just like many other apps do - no such thing as "download now for free" like you see on TV. There's a reason they want you to download things. They monetize it. Fakebook has done this sort of thing since day one, as has Google.

This is one reason why I refuse to have any games or fakebook or instacrap on my phone. Only if there's actually a reward for me would I consider apps on my phone.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Just like many other apps do - no such thing as "download now for free" like you see on TV. There's a reason they want you to download things. They monetize it. Fakebook has done this sort of thing since day one, as has Google.

This is one reason why I refuse to have any games or fakebook or instacrap on my phone. Only if there's actually a reward for me would I consider apps on my phone.
If you download a game or app for free... the app is not the product.... you are

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Stellantis program offers rewards based on distance travelled. It uses the app on the phone to keep track of how far you travel. The emails from them claim your information is not shared with third parties.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The Stellantis program offers rewards based on distance travelled. It uses the app on the phone to keep track of how far you travel. The emails from them claim your information is not shared with third parties.
I wonder what the thing is for miles traveled - advertising for the brand, perhaps? Got to be something in it for them.
It's fine if the info - NONE OF IT - is ever shared......
2 years and over 21,000 miles, I do some driving, but have never received such an email.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder what the thing is for miles traveled - advertising for the brand, perhaps? Got to be something in it for them.
It's fine if the info - NONE OF IT - is ever shared......
2 years and over 21,000 miles, I do some driving, but have never received such an email.
Just download the Stellantis Miles app and use the FCA123 signup code. Google already tracks everywhere I go. I figure it's worth a try to get something out of where I'm going anyway.

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
Iā€™m good for about 45k a yearā€¦.. I installed it and already received a pile of reward miles. Good for different things on the app. Iā€™m intrigued to see how long and how high a value I can receive

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Not gonna lie, had to google 'what is Stellantis'. And still didn't make sense until I dug into their 'portfolio'.
Sponsored