First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Let me clarify, while I am 6'7" most of my height is in my legs. I went with Extend my seat which is unbelievable and it lets me go back much further than I need. I do keep the seat fairly upright and don't lay back like I'm in a lowrider, ha. You might want to check this out as there is no cutting and installs in less than 2 hours.

Jeep Products - Extend My Seat Store
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Flying around back in the old days and saw a tremendousky huge guy stuffed in a seat. Felt so bad for him. Sort of wondered what i looked like? Got offnthe plane and stood nedt to him. I was a few inches taller and about 100 pounds more beef, er fat. After that i realized shirts need to be long, seats need to be exit, and my jeep seats do require fine tuning but will work because jeep ...

foo.c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 Corvette
I'm only 6'1" and my head is almost touching the sports bar if I lean back. Only the mid and lower part of the gauges are visible. Does anyone actually have to raise the seat in these?
Strike that. I do touch the sports bar if I lean back. Messed around with it this evening.

OP
OP

Sammar

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
6'4" here, installing these Seat Slammers this weekend. Supposed to give me up to 2" of more headroom and also make the seat less flat.
This is interesting. Please let us know how it goes

OP
OP

Sammar

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Let me clarify, while I am 6'7" most of my height is in my legs. I went with Extend my seat which is unbelievable and it lets me go back much further than I need. I do keep the seat fairly upright and don't lay back like I'm in a lowrider, ha. You might want to check this out as there is no cutting and installs in less than 2 hours.

Jeep Products - Extend My Seat Store
This feels like it would put my head more under the roll/sound bar. Is that what happened for you?

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
This feels like it would put my head more under the roll/sound bar. Is that what happened for you?
Yes, it does move you back but I suppose a lot has to do with how you recline the seat. I needed the leg room badly, and got it. As I said earlier, I have long legs. but when I am in seat with ball cap on, it is comfortable for me. If I stretch up or lean back I can touch the bar.
If you are good with your current leg room but only have the problem with the head room, then maybe the Seat Slammers would be best. However, do some research as you have to do some permanent cutting of the seat mounting system when you install the Slammer. Not so with EMS product. Good luck with it as I know how frustrating it is.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Not gonna lie, I think that is one badass looking Jeep. Would like to see how that roof would look on a Gladiator. I think the curved upper windows keep it from looking awkward. Would really be a nice option if the top of it opened like the new one touch.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
6'4" here, installing these Seat Slammers this weekend. Supposed to give me up to 2" of more headroom and also make the seat less flat.
Post up your results.. will be interesting... wow the Slammers are big $$s.

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
6’7” here. If I lean back my hair brushes the bar. I’m quite comfortable in our High Altitude.

Yogi "53

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GladiatorMojave,x7,330ci,530,66vette,74vette,75TA
Occupation
self employed
I got my 1st wrangler in 1990 upon college graduation and solid it 4 years later. I've been wanting another since then and just picked up my Gladiator Willys on Tuesday. Love everything about it except I need the driver's seat to lower a few more inches. When I recline the back to where I'd like it my head brushes the roll bar. I'm about 6' 3" and am wondering if there is a way to lose some padding or something...........

Sponsored

Dakarider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee (getting Gladiator soon)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I'm 6'4 as well but the bar hasn't been an issue for me.

HardCase

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
6’2” here, and my height is more in my torso than my legs. No problem at all, plenty of room to spare, even if I wear a hat.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
6’2” here, and my height is more in my torso than my legs. No problem at all, plenty of room to spare, even if I wear a hat.
This is me; my torso is long so even though I'm a beefy 6'1, I sit probably more like 6'2-6'3 from the driver's seat up. The sound bar (read: behind) is not an issue for me. However, I find myself bending my neck down to look out the windshield at times (forward). I believe I have the seat all the way down.