First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sportsman of Leisure
About a month ago I had new tires installed on my Gladiator and since then my Tazer has been inconsistent in remembering that I want the ESS turned off. I also recently turned over 100k miles.
It also sometimes forgets that I had the ‘traction control’ off, and they do not always happen at the same time. I have been talking to Tazer and they are working with me to get it back to it‘s previous level of reliability. Tazer has been very responsive and great to work with, I am just wondering if I am the only one that is having this issue?
Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Mine will fail to blank the lights every so often, fail to enact my strobe sequence for the 3rd brake light, but usually comes back to working on the next startup.

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Mine will fail to blank the lights every so often, fail to enact my strobe sequence for the 3rd brake light, but usually comes back to working on the next startup.
Mine has intermittently failed to blank as well here recently. I flipped through the live menu last night and it started working again. Something to keep an eye on I guess.

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2008 Toyota Tundra dblcab 4x4
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
I have had issues since day one. I have went through the marry -unmarry , sleep cycles , everything the instructions say to do. I have unmarried and updated firmware ,remarry and still having weird things happening. All kinds of check engine light codes . not sure what to do. had to hot shot the jeep this morning. Battery was almost dead
The only reason i went to the programer is I had the gears changed and had to.

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
My intermittent blanking went away after the latest firmware.

OhNo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Compass '21 Gladiator Rubicon JT
Occupation
Retired
A re-map won't get my "Turn Assist" to work. "Winch" mode works fine.

ZUUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Your Mom
My Tazer Mini has been installed for a week. Updated firmware. Did the sleep cycle dance. So far, so good. 🤞

My only issue was unplugging the wire harnesses from the SGW. Had a hell of a time getting my peter beaters around the plugs. Got so frustrated I nearly gave up. A few cuts to the hand later, I was successful.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
No problems. I've had mine in since last summer, though I only discovered it like a month or so ago. lol

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Unmarried, Remarried, redid settings, did the sleep cycle a few times, finally all seems to be working, only issue is i still cannot turn on the cooling mode unless the jeep is on without the engine running.

Sponsored

Griff21

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE, 1978 CJ5, 2020 JLU Rubicon
The only problem, I have had is that it randomly likes to turn on my driver side reverse light every so often, so I get people telling me at lights that my reverse light is on. No rhyme or reason to going on or off either.

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2008 Toyota Tundra dblcab 4x4
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
figured mine out............. I also had a "Pedal Commander" installed. seems that they do not play well together. or mine anyway. I removed the pedal commander, unmarried and remarried the Tazer to the Gladiator, and all is good now, no more random lights, blinking dash, random beeps from the horn, no more random anything.

DSGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
About a month ago I had new tires installed on my Gladiator and since then my Tazer has been inconsistent in remembering that I want the ESS turned off. I also recently turned over 100k miles.
It also sometimes forgets that I had the ‘traction control’ off, and they do not always happen at the same time. I have been talking to Tazer and they are working with me to get it back to it‘s previous level of reliability. Tazer has been very responsive and great to work with, I am just wondering if I am the only one that is having this issue?
I have had nothing but problems since I installed the Tazer. I may have had many of the same problems in this thread but also have many more. Unmarried it removed it and reinstalled a month later and still nothing but weird electric or computer radio issues. It is coming off for good tomorrow
I would not recommend a JL Tazer

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
I feel like every once in a while the live features simply don't work (bed lights not staying on with 3+ unlock presses, license plate leds staying on during reverse). Usually it will fix itself or I can force a reboot and it will fix it.

I recently tried updating the firmware to see if that will help, so far so good but it's only been about 2 weeks.
Sponsored