Sponsored

It's an addiction....

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
My first Jeep, and I must say the similarities with a Harley are amazing... It started with I just want 33s, so I put a set of Rubi take offs on. Then I needed a level, then the 33s look small so I got 35s. Now I think to myself "it would look better with just a little more wheel well, a 2.5 inch would work perfectly... and a bumper.... and a winch.... and lets look at gears, oh and......
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Then you will need power steps so you can in and out of the gladiator I put AMP research XL power steps on my rubicon gladiator and they are great easy to get in and out

OP
OP
DirtyD

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Then you will need power steps so you can in and out of the gladiator I put AMP research XL power steps on my rubicon gladiator and they are great easy to get in and out
Just put a set of N-Fab steps on... The power steps are a little too pricey for me!
20191213_120546.jpg

hawk14414

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet silver JTR 6 speed
My first Jeep, and I must say the similarities with a Harley are amazing... It started with I just want 33s, so I put a set of Rubi take offs on. Then I needed a level, then the 33s look small so I got 35s. Now I think to myself "it would look better with just a little more wheel well, a 2.5 inch would work perfectly... and a bumper.... and a winch.... and lets look at gears, oh and......
I rode Ducati for the past 30 years...very similar to a Harley in terms of potential for spending big $$ aftermarket for upgrades. Finally sold my last, and converted the $ into a JK, and subsequently a JT. The equally impressive aftermarket support for Jeep is not helping my wallet.... ;)

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
... Finally sold my last, and converted the $ into a JK, and subsequently a JT. ...
I must really be addicted, because I kept the JK.

IMG_20191213_141446.jpg

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it made my Christmas list super easy this year!
Me; I want a bumper.
Wife; what?.....really? how am I supposed to know what bumper?
Me; It's in my Amazon shopping cart, just waiting for you to buy it.
Wife; Okay, if thats what you really want.
Me; yup
Next day......
Wife; What is all the other stuff in the shopping cart?
Me; Stuff for the bumper.
Wife; Why?
Me; Bumper won't work without it.
Wife; Ok

(we have separate bank accounts for a reason).

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Nice . . . but a word of caution, and please don't shoot the messenger (me) - I heard on a video (awhile back), possibly by a Jeep employee at a "show," that the Wrangler (suv) wheels are NOT rated as a TRUCK wheel and thus not suited to be on the Gladiator (safety issue) . ?

OP
OP
DirtyD

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Nice . . . but a word of caution, and please don't shoot the messenger (me) - I heard on a video (awhile back), possibly by a Jeep employee at a "show," that the Wrangler (suv) wheels are NOT rated as a TRUCK wheel and thus not suited to be on the Gladiator (safety issue) . ?
I have heard they were not and I have heard they were... I am not maxing payload or towing, so not overly concerned.

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Yeah, the options of what you can customize the JT are outstanding.I already have ordered a lot of stuff and I don't even have the JT yet -- hasn't even been built (just found out TODAY it is in D1 status).

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Well, it made my Christmas list super easy this year!
Me; I want a bumper.
Wife; what?.....really? how am I supposed to know what bumper?
Me; It's in my Amazon shopping cart, just waiting for you to buy it.
Wife; Okay, if thats what you really want.
Me; yup
Next day......
Wife; What is all the other stuff in the shopping cart?
Me; Stuff for the bumper.
Wife; Why?
Me; Bumper won't work without it.
Wife; Ok

(we have separate bank accounts for a reason).
:CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL: :like:

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I would think the are just fine, especially since the Launch Edition wheels are just JL Rubicon wheels painted black.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
I have mods stored in my basement and not enough time and good weather to install. Hotheads headliners, Ace inner fenders, Rigid offroad lights, Warn winch showing up next tuesday. I went a little nuts on black friday specials. Spent yesterday afternoon and a bunch of today on front bumper install. My wife is saying the garage is my "home away from home". :-0

Reactions: jlg

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
I have the LOMAX Tonneau sitting in my garage with the hotheads headliners. I probably have another 10 things coming (from cupholder pads to door sill insert, etc.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Me: I am trying to not spend any money on the JT...I mean that. I refuse to make it just like my slingshot. I don't want it to be a situation where I keep saying "ok...just 1 more mod and I'm done."...

Also me: Tonneua cover ordered, looking at a buddies Rubi wheels, tires, suspension, bumper...
Sponsored