Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Let me guess - we'll have to order brand new Gladiators and you won't be able to retrofit this onto a 20-24 model.
VERY likely

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Let me guess - we'll have to order brand new Gladiators and you won't be able to retrofit this onto a 20-24 model.
Rough Country will make an adapter kit. You in?

Sponsored

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m not familiar with whatā€™s actually within the back of the cab or how far down it goes, but man I would love it if that rear window was motorized and just went down into the cab body instead. In my mind I feel like they could make that work for hard or soft top the same way soft top cars with frameless windows work. Also when the F*** are they going to make a Jeep with frameless windows or frame mounted mirrors? Maybe I just want a Bronco Pickup haha.
I have a suggestion. Hey a Breezer rear window and figure out how to get it to go up and down automatically. I'd pay for that.

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
Gonna leak like the Bronco hardtop.

rubicon4wheeler

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Safety Supervisor
Also when the F*** are they going to make a Jeep with frameless windows or frame mounted mirrors? Maybe I just want a Bronco Pickup haha.
The frameless windows on the Bronco, the Mustang, and Subarus are all terrible, for so many reasons. I would NEVER want frameless windows again. I'm grateful that Jeep hasn't decided to stick us with frameless windows.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
The frameless windows on the Bronco, the Mustang, and Subarus are all terrible, for so many reasons. I would NEVER want frameless windows again. I'm grateful that Jeep hasn't decided to stick us with frameless windows.
If you consider the half doors frameless windows ive been very impressed with them.

Sponsored

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
I have a suggestion. Hey a Breezer rear window and figure out how to get it to go up and down automatically. I'd pay for that.
This. The slide out feature is neat, but a full retractable unit into the body just makes sense on multiple levels.

Does Toyota have some sort of manufacturing exclusive patent on the fully retractable rear window (Tundra) ??

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
This. The slide out feature is neat, but a full retractable unit into the body just makes sense on multiple levels.

Does Toyota have some sort of manufacturing exclusive patent on the fully retractable rear window (Tundra) ??
I know right! It's like Toyota quickly patented it and anything related to it. I've had the breezer window in my hardtop since last year window which is removable, but having it able to retract up and down like the Tacoma would be awesome!

Barnabyā€™sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff

Even if they couldā€¦for Jeep or RAM, that would end up falling into the realm of ā€œgreat in concept, poor in execution.ā€

I canā€™t be the only person that had an issue with the power sliding window in a RAM. Iā€™m glad the slider in the JT is manual. One less thing to go wrong.

ROGER

First Name
ROGER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GLADIATOR RUBICON DIESEL
Occupation
RETIRED
One of this yearā€™s Easter Jeep concepts had this top on it, but Jeep hasnā€™t said anything about it yet. I believe they were probably testing it.
Jeep Gladiator It's Like a Soft Top, But Hard 2d28b96d66b32895d2846c3f1849e5ed
I hope this concept gets approval. I've always preferred the look of the lower level doors that comes with the soft top but because of the zippered windows we've always had to go with the Hardtop. Thanks for sharing.