Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
car guru
If you are referring to the automated emails sent by us they aren't the most accurate, there has been a small delay though to being understaffed and it being hard to find people actually wanting to work in production
So how do I obtain a real ETA? I thought it was odd that my ETA was just extended an additional month and a half.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know I am going on vacation from 7/16-7/25
There will still be eyes on in here to make sure everyone is taken care of but replies may be a little more slowly than normal. I look forward to getting back and working with every one of you again!

Sponsored

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone actually received their bedrug? I made my purchase on 6 June. I still don’t have any further info on shipping.

ckgjt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Max ToE
LOL...well just got an "update"..now pushed out to September...I know this is not the vendors fault but why would a manufacture announce they are making this and then have a 4 month lead time?..I get Covid and all but as in my A.R.E. shell 4-6 months to build something is WRONG especially when China can get stuff over here in a couple of weeks TOPS..Hell I could have ordered a new JT and have it by now..American manufactures get yer shit together..

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hey Everyone!
Just got back from vacation, being out for 9 days I have quite a bit to catch up on and am working as quickly as possible to ensure everyone is taken care of. I will be reaching out as quickly as possible

JeepFeste

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary, 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Sr. Project Manager
Hey Everyone!
Just got back from vacation, being out for 9 days I have quite a bit to catch up on and am working as quickly as possible to ensure everyone is taken care of. I will be reaching out as quickly as possible
Thanks. I reached out via the chat session and was told someone would call me back and never got a call back (while you were away). Would be great to know what the current status of these are and estimated ship dates for my order.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@JeepFeste
Just called BedRug on another customer's order, They are getting very close to shipping within the next 2-3 weeks. It is hard to check on every individual PO but If you want to shoot me a PM with your order number id be glad to check on yours as well

ckgjt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Max ToE
me also..YAY..only took 2 months and 3 days from ordering ...now I got to wait 7 1/2 more weeks on my ARE shell..ARRRG

UTRZRDOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
Self Employed
Fed-X says I will see mine on Monday.
Sponsored