• Total voters

SC Doberman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
My 2nd. Back in the day I had a 77 CJ5 Renegade Levi’s Edition with 304 V8 that I kick myself in the balls every time I think of the day I sold it!
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Everybody in the country has always wanted a Jeep. But they were never practical. When they hung 4 doors on them in 2007 it opened up the door (no pun intended) for a lot of people. And then when they added a true pickup truck bed it opened the door to even more people. I think it was a very wise move.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Everybody in the country has always wanted a Jeep.
Not me, but I married a Jeep girl and now am hooked.
Kind of surprised that almost 54% of JT buyers are first time Jeep owners, not sure why I am, it must be “It’s a Jeep thing”.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Sort of my first. Came from mostly cars, and 2 pickups over the years. Most recently a small Volvo SUV. We have a camp on a Maine class 6 logging road. It’s mostly dry but some wet spots, boulders with 8” exposed, and deep ruts and roots. Needed a truck, but didn’t want a full size.

Sort of, because my father got a 1973 CJ when I was around 2 years old. We have rebuilt it three times now from the ground up (it first came as a frame and a box of parts.) It now lives with me full time.
E9DBF5DC-D3C7-4438-A2C2-3A1E41A57D47.jpeg

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
First Jeep for me. Take delivery this week and can’t wait!

Sponsored

Lost Cosmonaut

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave - Gobi
First Jeep for me. Have wanted one for a long time now, but didn't have a slot for one in my garage since I had other vehicles that could do basically the same thing. The Gladiator was a perfect fit, since I had to have Ford buy back my Raptor and needed another truck.

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
I've been an AMC and Cadillac guy for over 25 years. I purchased a 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4 years ago. It started my love for Jeeps. After a long contemplation about buying a newer Jeep, I pulled the trigger on a Gecko green Mojave Gladiator. I am impatiently waiting for it to get built and delivered. I am excited to get into the Jeep world.

Rhoni-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor
Occupation
sales manager
NO. Back in the early 90's I had a Jeep Comanche pickup. I bought it new, had it a little over a year and a half, first born son, in a car seat, would kid it out of gear doing 65 mph. Had it until the 2nd son came along and had to trade it off. Fast forward, umpteen years and the last of the 3 boys first car was a 90's model Jeep Comanche, it threw a rod about 4 months into his owning it. Came full circle 8 years later when I bought a new 2021 Gladiator.

novdelta

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
First Jeep for me. Owned all different types of vehicles. My wife bought her JKU new a couple years ago and I liked it. Sold my WRX a few months ago with the plan to buy a JLU but then test drove the Gladiator and was sold on it right away. Hands down the best vehicle I’ve owned. It’s practical all around. Going from one of the top modded vehicle markets (WRX) to the highest modded market also helped me lean towards the JT since I always have to tinker and change something on my vehicle. Only have owned it about 2 months and I’m still getting weekly deliveries of parts/accessories to add. *Queue Peter Griffin’s “ohhhh I have $30k in credit card debt…” song :LOL:

Slatecaller

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE
Ordered my Gladiator last week and will be my 4th Jeep I’ve owned. Started with a 1951 Willys M38 that I owned in the late 80’s. Didn’t own another Jeep until 2012 when I ordered my JKUR that I traded for a 2019 JLUR and now waiting on my Mojave to be built.

Sponsored

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
20 something years ago I had a 77 CJ7 with a fiberglass tub and an AMC 304.. That was a really fun vehicle when it was nice weather out. Absolutely terrifying in the rain though with the 35" M/T lol.

Second Jeep was an 01 XJ. I definitely miss both, but the XJ was definitely more liveable day to day.

Of course compared to those my JTM is like driving a cadillac.

BluRubY

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
I had 6 Wranglers, 2 Grand Cherokee's, 1 Grand Cherokee L, 1 Patriot and 1 Renegade for a short time.

rymac986

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
First-timer! We rented a JL Sahara while on a family vacation in Florida back in May and loved it so much I had to have one, but needed the truck bed so went with the JT. They gave me what I paid on my 2 year old F150 and I picked up a 0% 36 month loan on this one so I said let‘s do it. Miss the F150 for sure, but the Gladiator does everything I need and is more fun!

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Mine are all in the signature.

Grew up a Jeep family, especially since my cousin owns a Jeep dealership, which our grandfather started.

Beat Army

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
1st Jeep. Previously owned an 86 suburban, 92 big bronco, 96 big bronco, ‘04 outback. I like go anywhere do anything vehicles and this thing seems to fit the bill.
Sponsored