Sponsored

Jeep wouldn’t give me a wooden LE Gladius, so...

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Got mine today!!!

Ideas on how to mount it in the rear window of the Gladiator???

IMG_20200319_151659_MP.jpg
Not the thing you want flying around the cab in an accident...

Sponsored

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
Glad you like it.
I received my sword yesterday and it truly exceeded my expectations! It is well worth the price and I would suggest if anyone is on the fence regarding quality, order one, it's hard for me to imagine anyone being disappointed!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MACulberson

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Those look awesome!

a_flyboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Sorry guys, I was out all day on Saturday wheelin in OK. Then slept all day Sunday :). I have them made and was only planning on doing it for the launch editions, since they are the ones who were getting the wooden ones from Jeep. But I could be convinced otherwise.

These are fairly heavy duty and I used mine to trim branches from the trails this weekend. Which is the whole reason I searched out a metal one.

I’ll let Michael speak to the quality so it’s not me saying how good they are/aren’t.

I currently only have one gladius in stock, but can order more. Cost to you guys is 90.00 plus actual shipping (or we can estimate it at 15.00 which should cover anywhere in continental US).

if you want one you can order by sending money via PayPal to [email protected].

I’ll need the following info:
Name you want on sword
If you have Launch Edition or not
If not, what you would like in place of LE badge
Address to ship to.

let me know if you have any questions. Turn around time is approx a week from order to ship.
Are you still taking orders?