Sponsored

Jeep wouldn’t give me a wooden LE Gladius, so...

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
I want one!!!!
Let me know how I can get it engraved for my JT
@BUZZHEAD class of 1986 Ft McClellan, AL!!:rock::jk:

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Hey guys,

I can still get the Gladius! as with everything else, prices have went up a little. I can get them engraved and shipped(continental US) for 125.00

I would prefer Venmo as payment so they dont take the 3.5% that paypal does. My venmo is:
@Jon-Jackson-71
if another payment method is needed send me a PM here and we can discuss.

the normal design for the Launch editions were as follows:

Name | Jeep Gladiator | LE Logo. (from tip to handle)

The names will need to be 15 characters or less (or the text will be smaller to fit larger #s)
we can change the LE Logo to just about anything you want as long as it isnt copyright protected.

Assuming you want the "Jeep Gladiator" in the middle I'll need to know the name and logo (or whatever image) you want on the sword. Make sure to put this info in the notes with the payment. You can also email me at jon at jonandtrace . com.

in an effort to be the most efficient for the engraving, I will wait about a week before placing the order so I can get enough swords to cover everyone and get them all to the engraver at once.

Let me know!

Jon

Sponsored

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Seeing this thread for the very first time just now.
If @JonRJackson is still up for doing a batch of these I’m sure other newbs such as myself would jump on board. I’m sure others are also seeing this thread for the first time.
I would be interested

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Hey guys,

I can still get the Gladius! as with everything else, prices have went up a little. I can get them engraved and shipped(continental US) for 125.00

I would prefer Venmo as payment so they dont take the 3.5% that paypal does. My venmo is:
@Jon-Jackson-71
if another payment method is needed send me a PM here and we can discuss.

the normal design for the Launch editions were as follows:

Name | Jeep Gladiator | LE Logo. (from tip to handle)

The names will need to be 15 characters or less (or the text will be smaller to fit larger #s)
we can change the LE Logo to just about anything you want as long as it isnt copyright protected.

Assuming you want the "Jeep Gladiator" in the middle I'll need to know the name and logo (or whatever image) you want on the sword. Make sure to put this info in the notes with the payment. You can also email me at jon at jonandtrace . com.

in an effort to be the most efficient for the engraving, I will wait about a week before placing the order so I can get enough swords to cover everyone and get them all to the engraver at once.

Let me know!

Jon
I just sent you an EMAIL

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
Found a Cold Steel one on eBay....$37. Had a guy put an edge on it that you could shave with....$30 and got it engraved....$42. $109 in total. I'm happy!

Last edited: