Sponsored

JT Gladiator Media First Drive Event Happening Now

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
All threads are about plywood.
When is jeep going to post pricing on Jeep logoed plywood so I can make tall sidewalls on my jeep bed to haul leaves?

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
When is jeep going to post pricing on Jeep logoed plywood so I can make tall sidewalls on my jeep bed to haul leaves?
Mopar® Performance Plywood with JPP™ logo. Although I made a mistake in that post. I should've said "All threads are about plywood. Except the plywood thread."

This got me to thinkin' though (uh oh). There don't appear to be any stake holes in the bed.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Mopar® Performance Plywood with JPP™ logo. Although I made a mistake in that post. I should've said "All threads are about plywood. Except the plywood thread."

This got me to thinkin' though (uh oh). There don't appear to be any stake holes in the bed.
See, talking about plywood brings about new ideas, like the stake holes. if a guy got the bed rail option, i'm assuming you could utilize that to secure the plywood to the bed.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
I have seen a lot of tan Wranglers lately and a lot of grey ones too. I assume these are close to Gobi and Sting Grey. They both look great and if these are exactly what the Gladiator colors will look like then damn, hard to pick between the two. The Gobi with the black top looks great, don’t need to pay for a same color roof. And as luck would have it they are both delayed release colors. Fantastic. Just what I need on top of Jeep dragging things on.
While I can't describe how the two colors are different,
Post from the Socials regarding bed features/capabilities:

9EE2E87F-5858-4B51-B038-40048ED29945.png
Odd- why would there be two plugged mounting holes on the driver side, but not on the passenger?

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I also wondered about those 2 plug could covers. Notice that there’s also what looks like 2 other plus on the front wall of the bed, right under where motorcycle wheels are supposed to go. No clue what they could be for either.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
I also wondered about those 2 plug could covers. Notice that there’s also what looks like 2 other plus on the front wall of the bed, right under where motorcycle wheels are supposed to go. No clue what they could be for either.
The ones in the head wall are pretty common. Many pickups have them. Often, there is a matching plug in the back of the cab.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250

Possible Problem for Stake Bed Fans...

Oh noes!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
While I can't describe how the two colors are different,

Odd- why would there be two plugged mounting holes on the driver side, but not on the passenger?

I am not an engineer but just a guess, could the holes be to assist in running wiring for trailer lights and such?

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I have seen a lot of tan Wranglers lately and a lot of grey ones too. I assume these are close to Gobi and Sting Grey. They both look great and if these are exactly what the Gladiator colors will look like then damn, hard to pick between the two. The Gobi with the black top looks great, don’t need to pay for a same color roof. And as luck would have it they are both delayed release colors. Fantastic. Just what I need on top of Jeep dragging things on.
Gobi has been used before, but not on the JL model. The grey options are silver (very light). Crystal granite (sparkly) and sting gray (looks like granite but no sparkles, almost flat looking).

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks for the info Homerun. Gobi and Sting Grey are the 2 colors that I am interested in and they will both be delayed release colors. So I will have to sit back and see what they look like at a dealership before I decide for sure on which of those 2 colors to go with. I am in South Carolina and would drive to Atlanta,Ga to see one beforehand if I only knew for a fact that they have one or both of these colored trucks to show prior to production or to release of those colors.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
D rings are standard. Plug is part part of the cargo management package. What pic are you looking at, and why do think sport? If it’s cause there is no bed liner that is a separate option and not standard on any trim.
Agree all points.

I'm just looking for JT Sport pics, wondered if this looks like one trim or another to anyone...

I also saw the bed hole covers. I'm against them, whatever they are. They could be damaged by plywood.

Here's the pic again. Does this JT have the cargo management package.

9EE2E87F-5858-4B51-B038-40048ED29945.png

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey 5JeepsAz I also asked if this one had the trail rail system. Waiting for RTDNECO to advise as they had posted the original picture. I looked at a video and heard someone say that the trail rail system comes with 2 D rings plus 2 other tie downs. The build site does not mention the D rings or the tie downs as being part of the trail rail system. And if you look at what’s standard for each model it does not list these D rings or the tie downs. Not certain anymore. But I can tell you that it certainly does not look like any trail rails on the two sides of that bed. But it’s hard to see the sides very clearly. It’s also one of the few pictures I have seen of a bed without the sprayed in bed liner. Don’t know what the 2 small plugs could be for or what the other 2 larger plugs could be for. We haven’t been able to notice them in previous pictures of trucks with sprayed in bedliners since they were all black like the plugs are. I am as baffled as you are. Also wondering if this is a Sport or a Sport S or a Overland or a Rubicon.
Sponsored